Woman jailed for testicle attack

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'd suggest re-reading the news article again, thetruth. It states plainly that the reverse was the case, at least with regard to who was rebuffing who.

I am mortified that this sort of thing is possible tho'. As I'm sure all gentlemen here are aware, these items are fairly firmly part of the body and skin resists tearing rather well. To rip one off with the bare hand :eek:!

Lynne

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I really don't get the trying to swallow it part.

Also, I'm female and I kinda of pressed my own thighs together as I read that. Sheesh.

Mr. E

Blue Belt
Reaction score
From the article,

She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

Consdering Andy Moynihan's reaction is from the comfort of his computer station, who the hell can be there watching this as it happens and yet be cool and collected enough to simply say, "That's yours" ????? :barf:

Can you imagine this woman ever getting another date? In this age when people check out new lovers on the internet, can you imagine how many hits her name is going to get on various search engines?

Yeah, she needs help. Not for the violence, but that little bit of trying out a sashimi version of Rocky Mountain Oysters is definate reason to have her head examined.

Latest Discussions