WMAC Masters - Streaming Now

SPX

Black Belt
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone's familiar with this series, but I remembered watching it as a teen in the mid-90s. Recently I ran it through a Google search and found out that the first two seasons--the only seasons that were filmed before the series was canceled--are being streamed in their entirety from the following site:

http://www.4kidstv.com/wmac-masters

As you can guess from the link, it's a kids show. It was actually filmed on location at Universal Studios. For me, it's been fun to watch due to nostalgia and some pretty decent martial arts choreography. It's cheesy and kind of dated at this point, but does have some legit martial artists in it, like Chris Casamassa, Herb Perez, Willie Johnson, Ho-Sung Pak, and Herb Perez.

So for kids at heart, you might actually enjoy it. And for parents, your kids might like it.

Just thought I'd pass it on.

Ironcrane

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I use to love this show when I was a kid. It was a sad day for me when it was canceled.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not familiar with it, but thanks for posting it. :)

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
hmm never seen it before, or heard of it. but cheesy is a bit of an understatement. I take it that it was aimed at ages say 5 to 8?

Latest Discussions