Who's fault is this?

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Fault? I seriously doubt he was intentionally trying to kick the guy in the knee. The other fighter did nothing to Make him kick there so, if you have to lay "blame", it was the kickers fault.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Fault? I seriously doubt he was intentionally trying to kick the guy in the knee. The other fighter did nothing to Make him kick there so, if you have to lay "blame", it was the kickers fault.
I'm going to say the kicker too. Conditioning and understanding ones limits is crucial. Target the kicks better and all that stuff.

This reminds me of The art of war. Know yourself...Know your enemy.

I have to be mindful of where I place my punches so I don't break my hands. Same with kicks. I can't just kick like I'm made of stone.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm going to say the kicker too. Conditioning and understanding ones limits is crucial. Target the kicks better and all that stuff.

This reminds me of The art of war. Know yourself...Know your enemy.

I have to be mindful of where I place my punches so I don't break my hands. Same with kicks. I can't just kick like I'm made of stone.
I feel like he was going for an inner thigh kick but I am not certain. Regardless, stuff happens in the ring.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Some things don't have a fault. Everyone just does their job, and **** goes wrong.
yep , but in this case, it went wrong and it was his fault. Lol

You know what I used to always used to say when I was training others. NO SHIN TO SHIN KICKS. and this is why. Man I used to get on them about doing that.

upload_2019-9-9_21-39-29.png

Similar situation. NO SHIN TO SHIN
upload_2019-9-9_21-43-30.png

NO SHIN TO SHIN KICKS

upload_2019-9-9_21-47-21.png

NO SHIN TO SHIN KICKS

upload_2019-9-9_21-50-33.png

It's like this guy says at 0:52

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
From first glance you would assume the kickers fault right? I don't know. I think this could have been handled better. Its competition your not defending your life from an attacker. You shouldn't need to kick hard enough to break someone's leg. My regards to the other guy's recovery.

JP3

Master Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd have blamed it on the kicker's mom, since she clearly didn't get him enough calcium in his diet when he was growing up.

J/K

Don't kick knees with shins, the F = MA equations work out all wrong against an orthogonal surface.

Latest Discussions