who studied

Kraiguar

Yellow Belt
Reaction score

I first met Mr. Parker at the Pasedena school in 1967 with my instructor Steve Muhammad who was then known as (Steve Sanders) along with Ted Taylor and Vountria Moss. We were invited to his home after class and Vountria and I were given many pictures and magazines by Mr. Parker of many of the men spoken of including Tino T.
From that time until he left us I was honored and humbled to have spent time and space and like most of you to have receive many gifts from Mr. Parker and to have returned a gift given which pleased him much.
One day while at his home he accepted a phone call from Mrs. Parker. When he returned he told me that it was from a Blackbelt who wanted to be promoted to fifth degree. Mr. Parker told him that he held classes at the Santa Monica school on thursdays and that he was welcome to come and attend. The caller said he felt he deserved this rank without attending class and refused the invite. I won't say who that caller was but some of you know him and his motives very well.
Mr. Parker was always in motion be it as Jerry Smith would say physical, mechanical, technical, academic, psychological and spiritual and we all have a duty whether first generation or not to be diligent in our giving to others the gifts that were passed on by a truly amazing and wonderful man. ~Peace and Blessings~

Latest Discussions