Who do you hate?

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
-MOD NOTE-

The comments in this thread regarding Homosexuality are unacceptable here. Martial Talk strives to maintain a friendly, polite atmosphere to discuss topics amongst its members. As such, we do not tolerate hate speech, in any form. Posts that contain material that is racist, sexist, homophobic, bigoted, or otherwise offensive, are not allowed. While discussion of certain social and political issues may require the use of sensitive or potentially offensive terms, outside of those limited contexts the use of such terms is not allowed on this board. This is including, but not limited to, humor.

While you are entitled to your opinions, those types of comments are offensive to many of our members, and in violation of Martial Talk Policy. In the future, when you post, Please refrain from this type of comment.

The Rules on this type of posting are found here:
http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314

-Technopunk

-Mt Senior Moderator

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
-MOD NOTE-

The comments in this thread regarding Homosexuality are unacceptable here. Martial Talk strives to maintain a friendly, polite atmosphere to discuss topics amongst its members. As such, we do not tolerate hate speech, in any form. Posts that contain material that is racist, sexist, homophobic, bigoted, or otherwise offensive, are not allowed. While discussion of certain social and political issues may require the use of sensitive or potentially offensive terms, outside of those limited contexts the use of such terms is not allowed on this board. This is including, but not limited to, humor.

While you are entitled to your opinions, those types of comments are offensive to many of our members, and in violation of Martial Talk Policy. In the future, when you post, Please refrain from this type of comment.

The Rules on this type of posting are found here:
http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314

-Technopunk

-Mt Senior Moderator
Wow. What did I miss? I don't recall seeing anything alluding to the above, but I guess you've taken those posts out.

Back to topic. I am hardly an anti-semite, yet I dislike those who display that quality. I don't know that you can say that projection applies in all cases, especially something like that. And you can hardly call Feisty a bigot, yet she dislikes that in others.

T

TonyM.

Hate makes me feel bad so I try not to indulge for any reason, real or imagined.

"If you ignore the humanity in your enemy, you are the enemy of humanity.
If you fight for peace, and not for peace for your enemy, you are the enemy
of peace."

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
kenpo tiger said:
Wow. What did I miss? I don't recall seeing anything alluding to the above, but I guess you've taken those posts out.
Some posts that were deemed "across the line" were removed.

Latest Discussions