Which way is better?

But I always like girls with long hair. I will never say, "Sometimes I like girls with long hair. Sometimes I like girls with short hair."

There was a pretty girl I met when I was young. I liked her long hair. During our first date, she cut her hair short. That was the last day I ever saw her.
It's now official. I'm going to always give you at least 5 posts for comments like this ha ha ha. This is like me looking left and waiting for a punch, only to have the punch come from the right lol.

I believe it's more than that.

If you tell your girl that you don't like shoulder pad. Next time you see her, she dresses like a football player, what does she try to tell you?
Sounds like something bad happened to you in the 80's with shoulder pad fashion and short hair. lol.
1637808432052.png

I truly don't know which respond is better, 1 or 2? Any suggestion?

1. I like to punch on a heavy bag than to punch into the thin air (self-center talk).

2. You may like to punch on a heavy bag than to punch into the thin air (try to shove my opinion into your throat talk).
How come you keep posting questions like this, should I pull the punch back or leave it hanging, or should my body in perfectly vertical or 15degs?

How come you keep posting questions like this, should I pull the punch back or leave it hanging, or should my body in perfectly vertical or 15degs?
Because I like to ask questions. I'll let people to draw their own conclusions.

Some people may start a tread so he can argue with everybody. I like to start a thread so I can collect different people's opinions. I know my own opinion. It's the other people's opinions that I'm interested in.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions

Back