Which Candidate is your match?

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
My candidate was Ron Paul, but his foreign policy is so out there I would only vote for him to get rid of Obama. Then, the next guy up in the next election to get rid of Ron Paul.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
LOL... not sure how I managed this, but Ron Paul is number 1. Obama ended up as my number 2. And what's interesting is that's exactly how I would have put it. Romney's rhetoric is all over the place, but his record is more closely aligned with my personal politics than any of the other republicans. I'd put him as a number 3.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My candidate was Ron Paul, but his foreign policy is so out there I would only vote for him to get rid of Obama. Then, the next guy up in the next election to get rid of Ron Paul.

Ron Paul, of course. I believe that his foreign policy is the most sane out of any of the candidates. This is the area that he will have the most effect as President and Commander and Chief, because the Executive can choose how to deploy forces. Ron Paul can end the Empire that is draining our resources, threatening our security, and mortgaging our children's future.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was suprised to hear that I was most in line with Huntsman. Is he even still campaigning?

Yup. He moved his campaign HQ to Manchester, NH so I expect he'll be in the race at least until January 10th ;)

Latest Discussions