Which Art is the most

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
People, this is pretty easy. Find out who the last winner of the UFC championship was, find his bio, and mimic his martial arts training. Hey, it worked in the ring :D

Kenpojujitsu3

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hmmm interesting question.

Seeing as I have a Black Belts in American Kenpo (3 versions), Ju Jitsu, Kung Fu and TKD which one of these will I say is the best for self-defense....hmmm...

The answer is....

none of them.

My vote goes to Vee Arnis Jitsu. That system has the most practical and effective self defense I've ever seen. And the teaching method makes thsoe skills useable to the beginner in a much shorter time than other arts. For developing better movement, coordination, spirituality, self-discipline, character, etc. I'd recommend all the other arts.

For effective Self-Defense Now! Vee Arnis Jitsu. Basically other arts are good at self defense as well but I feel that Vee Arnis Jitsu "gets to the point" a lot better and alot quicker for those whose interest is SOLELY self defense.

My two cents...and a nickel :)

Kenpojujitsu3

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
JBrainard said:
People, this is pretty easy. Find out who the last winner of the UFC championship was, find his bio, and mimic his martial arts training. Hey, it worked in the ring :D

Priceless, I'm surprised no one had said this previous...and with seriousness.

here's another one. If they sell a tape set on it, then it must be good...now go purchase Kimo's fierce fighting series. :flushed: