Where in Hell?

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Chronuss said:
I get bitten even if we aren't grappling... :idunno:

don't play that innocent game with me...anyone that knows you knows that's fair from true....you know when you get bit at least by me you deserve it so blah

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
yeah...I usually get something taken away...and when I try to get it back I get bitten...i.e., gloves....

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Chronuss said:
yeah...I usually get something taken away...and when I try to get it back I get bitten...i.e., gloves....

ha you deserved it. you're always tickling or poking me. so i take collateral to keep you from doing it and that just doesn't work so i do it to be mean :)

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...and with Kyle absconding with my glasses or my coat...bah, I say...and everyone says I'm the mean one.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...when I buy sunglasses...I buy in bulk...thank you, Wally World...over the summer...I had five pair...two broke at work...now I've got three...and a pair happens to be sitting on your coffee table...a pair is in my car on the clip, and my other pair is currently sitting on my dresser. :)

E

edhead2000

Chronuss said:
...when I buy sunglasses...I buy in bulk...thank you, Wally World...over the summer...I had five pair...two broke at work...now I've got three...and a pair happens to be sitting on your coffee table...a pair is in my car on the clip, and my other pair is currently sitting on my dresser. :)

Oh ok, well in that case, you don't need this pair if you have 2 others.

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Chronuss said:

good god you got enough glasses? you managed to leave a pair of glasses? this coming from the vampire that when you wake him and have sun shine through the window you sound as though you're going to melt or die

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
h_test_i5.gif

I am 45% evil, and 55% good...

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
38% evil
62% good
On the test..
Out of the 497358 people who have taken this test

18% hibernate in winter
14% are perverted
27% enjoy going on murderous rampages
26% think they are god
12% cause car crashes on purpose

Attachments

• $h_test_i4.gif
    $h_test_i4.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 121

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
FUZZYJ692000 said:
this coming from the vampire that when you wake him and have sun shine through the window you sound as though you're going to melt or die

...tis because I am melting...

E

edhead2000

It's only because I'm jealous of people who have drugs. I'm the only one who should have drugs. I am the drug dealer afterall.

Latest Discussions