When Union busters support Obama, this happens...

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently, if you are a big supporter of the democrat establishment here in chicago and especially in the white house, you can treat your workers in a less than nice way and not have any problems with the NLRB. I guess you have to be a billionaire supporter of "the one." On a side note, one of the Pritzker family was my C.O. when I was in the Illinois national guard. He was a nice guy and was concerned for his men. I guess it doesn't run in the family...

http://biggovernment.com/laborunion...s-union-busting-buddy-turns-heat-on-strikers/

from the article:

Pritzkers’ Hyatt opted to put turn the heat on the union and its sympathizers:
It was already approaching 100° at 8 a.m. when I arrived at the Park Hyatt where, after 22 months of stalled negotiations, hotel workers were staging a one-day picket to protest the hotel chain’s intolerable treatment of their housekeeping staff.
In case you didn’t know, Hyatt is owned by the Pritzker family. Heiress Penny Sue Pritzker chairs Obama’s national campaign finance committee. She is also big player in Democratic Party politics as well as in the world of anti-union, corporate school reform and was recently appointed by Mayor Rahm Emanuel to a seat on the Chicago school board.
Pritzker’s response to the Park Hyatt strikers was to turn on the hotel’s powerful heating lamps to try and bake the workers into submission on this brutally hot day.