What's your risk?

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Geez, OULobo. My risk for skin cancer is "very above average"...and my risk factor could be "above average."

I'm gonna spend my whole morning on these now.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow - I'm at lower risk, according to the questionnaire, for the cancers, heart disease and stroke than I thought, but very high for skin cancer.

Well, well, well.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Wow - I'm at lower risk, according to the questionnaire, for the cancers, heart disease and stroke than I thought.

Supprisingly, Me too... despite my high blood pressure woes

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey that's a neat risk quiz. I tested average for osteoporosis mostly because of fortified cereal, energy bar and milk which all have Vitamin A.
Too much is not good because it causes calcium to not be absorbed. Also I eat carrots and tomatoes, more beta carentenoids sp? plus I take multivitamins and Juice Plus, dehydrated, concentrated veggie capsules. So I am probably WAY overdosing. That's good to know. :)

But all the rest of them, stroke, heart disease, cancer, are way low so I must be doing something right (or have good genetics). TW

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I tested very much below average for diabetes - but it's because of my weight, and eating habits. it's in the family, it worries me.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So, I seem to be below average or ver much below average for almost anything...little worried about taking the skin cancer test though... I love the sun and sometimes don't cover up enough.

T

Tae Kwon Doughboy

I was very very low for heart disease!!!! It's even lower for stroke. It was a battle to lower my BP and cholesterol, but worth it.

Thanks for posting the site.

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wonder how the MA population would compare on some of these tests - as with heart disease or diabetes - versus the "average" American.

Latest Discussions