What's Your Battle Cry?

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
How about Burt Reynolds' line from Best Little Whorehouse in Texas? "I'll knock you so flat you'll have to roll down your socks to Sh--!!"

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Interesting... I'm trying all my names and variations of nicknames...

-------
Sprinting over the terrain, carrying a bladed baseball bat, cometh Ceicei! And she gives a vengeful bellow: "I'm going to pummel you with such reckless abandon, your screams will shatter lightbulbs world-wide!!"

Sprinting out of the mini-mall parking lot, wielding a bladed baseball bat, cometh Caralee! And she gives a spectacular roar: "I'm going to brutalize you like it's a new extreme sport!"

Running across the steppes, clutching a mighty sword, cometh Caralee Crye! And she gives a booming howl: "I'm seriously going to pummel you until you **** molton lava!!!"

Rampaging on the cliffs, swinging buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Caralee Carver! And she gives a vengeful cry: "I'm going to flog you until the cops have to tear me off your wraithly spirit!"

Who is that, rampaging along the plains! It is Caralee Carver Crye, hands clutching a reflective halberd! And with a low grunt, her voice cometh: "I'm seriously going to transmogrify everything you hold dear!!!"

Who is that, rampaging across the wasteland! It is C-cubed, hands clutching a vorpal blade! And with a gutteral cry, her voice cometh: "Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! I shall traumatize the entire planet!!"

Zang! Who is that, rampaging along the hotel lobby! It is Ceicei3, hands clutching a studded crowbar! She grunts ominously: "Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! You are made of meat and I am very hungry!!!"

:lool:

I think I like my second and seventh ones!

- Ceicei

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Descending mightily from his lair in the windswept mountains of pain and despair, Randy holds aloft his dreaded jian, Screamcutter, and bellows ," Scatter, o' ye scions of misery and purveyers of mediocrity, lest mine everlasting wrath fall upon thee and all of thy minions, for mercy is not within my heart , failure is not within my limbs, and surrender is not within my vocabulary!"

Standing calmly within the local watering hole, the cranky old geezer Randy Strausbaugh looks his assailant in the eyes and says, "Get outta my face, twerp, or I'm gonna kick your a$$ so hard you're gonna have to blow your nose with White Cloud."

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm kind of fond of

"Venture not into the realms of dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

OP
T

TheRustyOne

I like the hobbit one Mr. C got and Randy's ones...:p

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Just remembered my all time favorite:

"I have come here to kick *** and to chew bubble gum.... and I'm all out of bubble gum! "

(from John Carpenter's They Live)

:rofl:

ABN

Green Belt
Reaction score
I don't remember where I heard this but it sticks with me:

"I'll torture you for so long, you'll think it's a career!"

and my own (usually spoken to 2LTs who should have known better)

"When I want your opinion, I'll ask your wife."

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A line I actualy used in a fight situation... "I'm going to hit you so many times with my right, you'll beg for a left." He started laughing and the moment was defused.

Akashiro Tamaya

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hi My name is Akashiro, and I'd like you to meet four of my best friends..

Anguish ( show left fist)
Fear ( show right fist)
Death ( show left foot)

and suffering (show right foot)

and they are just dying to meet you....:p

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
In what Battle did John Paul Jones Cry..... "I die happy"?
HIS LAST

:rofl:
:asian:

OP
C

Cliarlaoch

Stalking amidst the steppes, clutching a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Cliar! And he gives a gutteral roar:

"I'm going to spank you in such an unsafe manner, it will be a new form of crime!!!"

Sprinting amidst the desert, brandishing an oversized scalpel, cometh Laoch! And he gives an ominous grunt:

"I'm going to bludgeon you with such reckless abandon, you will polymorph into a leather daddy!!"
(how does one bludgeon with a scalpel?)

Who is that, skulking amidst the tundra! It is Cliar Laoch, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! And with a spectacular howl, his voice cometh:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! You are made of meat and I am very hungry!!!"
(HEY! KINGSTON IS NO TUNDRA!!!!)

Who is that, rampaging across the tarmac! It is Cliar_Laoch, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! And with a mighty cry, his voice cometh:

"Ares, God of War, be praised! I pillage faster than the super-flu!!!"
(erm... right)

Yea, verily: Who is that, running amidst the tarmac! It is Chris, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! He bellows thunderously:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I pillage like the world's mightiest bad-***!!!"

Hark! Who is that, prowling through the mini-mall parking lot! It is

Christopher, hands clutching a mighty sword! He grunts thunderously:

"I'm going to punch you into a new dimension of pain!!"
**THIS NEXT ONE ROCKS**
Prowling through the tundra, carrying a burning branch, cometh Chris Taylor! And he gives a spectacular scream:

"I'm seriously going to **** you until you are hot and bothered!!"

Running across the hotel lobby, brandishing a thorned whip, cometh Christopher Taylor! And he gives a booming bellow:

"I'm going to hack into your brain, and type rm -rf !!!"
Er... right... I don't know what that means, but, okay!

OP
C

Cliarlaoch

Stalking on the hotel lobby, swinging two hardened pitas, cometh Jen Davies! And she gives a vengeful scream:

"I'm going to clobber you in such an inhumane manner, your reincarnation will be a scientific anomaly!!"
For my lady-friend!

Although the thought of Jen tearing down on me with a pair of hard pitas... doesn't really scare me all that much.

But this next one does.

Rampaging out of the wasteland, wielding a meaty axe, cometh Jennifer Davies! And she gives a cruel scream:

"I'm going to **** you so badly, you will wake up from the Matrix!"

OP
S

Stick Dummy

Simple is, as SIMPLE DOES............

"HI! HOW ARE YOU???????"

:erg:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Rampaging through the fields, attacking with a thorned whip, cometh Seig! And he gives an ominous howl:

"I'm going to smash you so forcibly, your blood will flow counter-clockwise!!!"

My all time favorite has to be: "Well, then, you know what I'm going to do? Just for the hell of it, I'm going to take this right foot and whop you on that side of your face. And you know what? There isn't going to be a damn thing you can do about it."

Latest Discussions