What's Your Battle Cry?

T

TheRustyOne

http://bdmonkeys.net/~chaz/battle.php

"I'm going to unleash oven cleaner in your pants!!" (for rusty)

"I'm going to hump you with such reckless abandon, it will be a new form of crime!" (for my friend's nickname for me)

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I plunder like the world's mightiest bad-***!!"(for abbey)

I kinda like this thing! :p

OP
P

pknox

Lo! Who is that, prowling on the cliffs! It is Pknox, hands clutching a reflective halberd! And with a vengeful roar, his voice cometh:

"I'm seriously going to bruise you for such a long time, you'll age fifty years!!!"

:)

OP
R

RCastillo

I'm gonna fall on you like a "Brick Building."

Or, I'm gonna cover you like a blanket!:rofl:

oldnewbie

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Skulking through the cliffs, carrying a mighty sword, cometh OLDNEWBIE! And he gives a booming roar:

"For the love of carnage and discord, I burn with the holy fires of destruction!"

Me thinks I'll use this one :)

OP
T

TheRustyOne

Okay...I had to do this!

Rampaging along the tarmac, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a vorpal blade, cometh Ed Parker! And he gives a spectacular roar:

"I'm going to use you like a hand puppet!!"

OP
C

clapping_tiger

THAT"S MY PURSE **kicks to the groin and runs**
Stolen from Bobby Hill

OP
C

clapping_tiger

My real battle cry:
"I'm going to punch you with such wanton cruelty, your blood will flow counter-clockwise!!!"

I kind of like it.

OP
P

pknox

I remember one of my first instructors, in shaolin kempo, who always used to talk about the importance of surprise. I was at a tournament with him in which he was sparring in the finals, and right before the ref called to start, he looked right at his opponent, and said, "whatever you do, don't think of milk." The guy kind of stood there surprised, and my instructor scored on him for a full point. :)

Maybe that would make a good battle cry. :D

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Running across the steppes, carrying a reflective halberd, cometh Kenpogirl! And she gives an ominous howl:

"This one's for you, mom! I destroy all in my path until everything has croaked!!"

Zang! Who is that, skulking amidst the icy wasteland! It is Dot Kelly, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! She grunts thunderously:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, I sow darkness and discord like a mad dog who can only get madder!"

Striding on the candy store, carrying a studded crowbar, cometh Dorothy Kelly! And she gives a spectacular bellow:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I shall discombobulate the entire world!!"

:rofl: The last one sounds like something I'd say. :rofl:

Ender

Black Belt
Reaction score
that hand puppet thingy kinda gives me constipation.....jus sayin.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Skulking amidst the freeway, carrying a thorned whip, cometh KenpoTess! And she gives a mighty cry:

"You in some S*** now, muhfuh! Man, that's some good coffee!!"

(alrighty then.. they got the whip right though hahaaa)

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rich
"I'm going to pound you until you **** molton lava!!"

Rich Parsons
Skulking along the hotel lobby, brandishing a vorpal blade, cometh Rich Parsons! And he gives a spectacular cry:
"Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! I swear that on this night, you shall dine in hell!!"

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Rampaging along the cliffs, brandishing a studded crowbar, cometh .... The GoldenDragon!
And he gives a cruel grunt: "By Odin's mighty spear, I bring darkness and mayhem until Satan himself emerges from the pit to thank me!!!"

Skulking over the fields, swinging an oversized scalpel, cometh .... The Emperor!
And he gives a booming cry: "Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! I plunder like the world's mightiest bad-***!!"

Lo! Who is that, running along the candy store! It is .... Dennis,
hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! And with a booming howl, his voice cometh:
"I'm going to fu*k you so heinously, you will
polymorph into a hobbit!"

Prowling on the terrain, wielding a mighty sword, cometh .... Dennis Conatser!
And he gives a cruel grunt: "I'm going to spank
you so badly, your momma won't recognize you!"

:rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Oh man......
Now where is Castillo............
:rolleyes: :( ;) :shrug: :eek:

OP
K

Kroy

Originally posted by clapping_tiger
THAT"S MY PURSE **kicks to the groin and runs**
Stolen from Bobby Hill