whats next for kimbo slice ?

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I have a funny feeling he will compete in TUF again. They have been letting a looser come back and fight at least once every season. I think he will get another chance. I will admit.... my opinion of him is changing. I didnt like him.... now I am starting to.
Everyone starts at the bottom...literaly in MMA.... he will have to learn to fight from there. I think he is more than capable of doing it.

OP
suicide

suicide

Black Belt
Reaction score
yeah your right , hope he does come back , i was watching it on the edge of my seat like : NO KIMBO WHAT ARE YOU DOING ! it was just to easy of a loss its like he wasnt even trying to get that guy off of him - i was expecting a major bashing on his part since its like his ufc premiere - but if boxing gots behind the scene corruption im sure mma has infiltraded also ....

prokarateshop

Orange Belt
Reaction score
i think the guy can fight.. TUF was probably a platform to launch win or lose.. It gave the MMA fans a chance to get to know him outside of the ring.. I think it was brilliant..

OP
suicide

suicide

Black Belt
Reaction score
I've watched him fight not-great opponents, and win. That isn't great, it may be his strength, but he isn't a "great" standup fighter.

you know what i think your right , i guess i just got caught up in all the kimbo comotion on the net of him pounding dudes that i never took a closer look at his opponents ...

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
i hope he dies a fiery death (career wise) and is never heard from again

I used to think the same thing.... but now I am actually rooting for him. he seems like a humble guy who wants to learn and actually takes direction. was he ready for the "big" leagues.... probably not. But I wish him well.

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
What's next for Kimbo Slice?

How about putting him into a sitcom where he plays a former tough guy street figher who marries a nice, sweet, cultured lady and has a couple of nice sweet kids and tries to fit into calm suburban life?

Daniel

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
What's next for Kimbo Slice?

How about putting him into a sitcom where he plays a former tough guy street figher who marries a nice, sweet, cultured lady and has a couple of nice sweet kids and tries to fit into calm suburban life?

Daniel

It'll be called "Slice o' Life"

:D

OP
suicide

suicide

Black Belt
Reaction score
you guys aint right :lool: he d also be good in the next season of WEEDS ( jamaican ganja kingpin )

blindsage

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I would not be surprised if he got another TUF fight before it's over. He sells, Dana White loves what sells.

shihansmurf

Black Belt
Reaction score
I would not be surprised if he got another TUF fight before it's over. He sells, Dana White loves what sells.

True.

For all the smack talking that Dana did about him, the rating don't lie and the ratings= $. I don't think we've seen the last of Kimbo in the UFC.

Kimbo Vs Brock?

Mark

Haze

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I can see Kimbo teaming up with George Foreman and doing some inner city street preachin :)

Latest Discussions