what the hell...I'm too nice???

Kensai

Black Belt
Reaction score
beau_safken said:
I'm giving it a break for a bit to focus my efforts on setting up an investment vehicle. I need to address my own issues before I can take on the burden of others. I'll say this that its tough..really tough but I have a quote for that one. "A minute's success pays the failure of years."

Hey mate,

Think that's a good idea. You can get pretty trapped otherwise, I'm guessing from your photo that you're a young whippersnapper, enjoy being single, being with friends, having some time for you. When you truly feel ready/as though you actually want to share life with someone, then do it. Otherwise, do what you need to do, for you right now.

Failing that, when you do meet someone, be nice(ish), make them laugh, flirt with them, be fun, become friends. Honestly, you haven't lived till you've shagged your female buddies. :ultracool

adictd2tkdgirl

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
beau_safken said:
I'm giving it a break for a bit to focus my efforts on setting up an investment vehicle. I need to address my own issues before I can take on the burden of others. I'll say this that its tough..really tough but I have a quote for that one. "A minute's success pays the failure of years."

'An investment vehicle'? Do you mean a classic or something?

OP
beau_safken

beau_safken

Black Belt
Reaction score
adictd2tkdgirl said:
'An investment vehicle'? Do you mean a classic or something?

Im talking about getting a LLC rolling for minimizing my exposure in real estate note/tax lien investing I am starting to do. It is taking a lot of time and I have to make sure to do a lot of checking to ensure I minimize my exposure. Just don't have the time aside from that honestly.

adictd2tkdgirl

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
beau_safken said:
Im talking about getting a LLC rolling for minimizing my exposure in real estate note/tax lien investing I am starting to do. It is taking a lot of time and I have to make sure to do a lot of checking to ensure I minimize my exposure. Just don't have the time aside from that honestly.

OOOOOOhhh..i get it. An investment vehicle..got it.

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
One of the people where I worked had a nice 2 person Porche as one. He did admit off the record that it was for the ladies though. Worked very well from what I remember.
icon12.gif