What sports cream to use?

Mtal

White Belt
Reaction score
My knees get sore now and then from training, and I also just sprained my ankle. Sometimes I use sports cream on them like mineral ice, or capsin, but it seems like it does not really generate that much heat in those parts of the body. If I rub a lot on my back or a muscle, wow I feel it. Just wondering what people like to use out there. Thanks.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tiger Balm, the 'red' one as the white one is milder. Thai boxing oil or Cryogel. I think you'd have to google them for suppliers. We do sell them but have never exported besides I'm sure it would be much cheaper to buy them locally lol! They are all very good, Tiger Balm also good for headaches, bites and clears stuffy noses!

OP
M

Mtal

White Belt
Reaction score
Thanks, I will give those a try. Oh how do you use the tiger balm for stuffy noses and head aches? That is pretty interesting.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I will give those a try. Oh how do you use the tiger balm for stuffy noses and head aches? That is pretty interesting.

Rub Tiger balm onto temples for headaches and sniff deeply often for stuffy noses, The Cryogel had three different types, one is the pro strength, another is normal and there's a lavender one with is also nice to put on yur forehead and neck if stressed or headachey.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tigers Balm Red and White Flower Oil are 2 of my favorites...REMEMBER to wash your hands VERY WELL before touching ANY other part of your anatomy..Take my word on this...........

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tigers Balm Red and White Flower Oil are 2 of my favorites...REMEMBER to wash your hands VERY WELL before touching ANY other part of your anatomy..Take my word on this...........

:uhyeah:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You won't know this but there used to be a thing for using a special deodorant espeically for the female personal 'bits' if I can put it that way. When I was in the RAF, living in the female accomodation, a friend of mine picked up and sprayed generously what she thought was this deodorant before she rushed out on a date, it was actually strong fix hairspray lol!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:lfao::lfao: LMAO...I can only imagine....We better get back to the main topic lest we spend to much time on these mishaps...

JadecloudAlchemist

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I never use sports creams( the poor girl who killed herself with it) however I did use Woodlock when I broke my wrist and ankle.
I personally perfer Moxa or massage.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never use sports creams( the poor girl who killed herself with it) however I did use Woodlock when I broke my wrist and ankle.

Whoa! what happened there?

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would love to know just HOW MUCH of the stuff she used...

JadecloudAlchemist

Master of Arts
Reaction score
"Newman put the muscle cream on her legs and used adhesive pads containing the anti-inflammatory, plus an unspecified third product, said Ellen Borakove, a spokeswoman for the medical examiner. "There were multiple products, used to great excess, and that's how she ended up with high levels," Borakove said. The products were used and the chemical absorbed over time, rather than from a single instance of overuse, she said."

From the Medical examiner.

OP
M

Mtal

White Belt
Reaction score

What is Moxa and Woodlock?

Oh I heard about the girl with the bengay. I think she was on the high school track team, was having some injury problems. For whatever reason, I have to used that in the longest.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I heared Vics vapor rub will kill a toenail Fungus infection. Would Tiger Balm do the same? Would it be too strong?
Sean

Latest Discussions