What place would you visit

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you had the money and time what place ( building, towwn/city, country) would you like to visit and why

I would love to go to Sydney Austalia, man that would be it for me.
Terry

Hong Kong, Japan, and I'd like to visit Berlin again.

Jeff

I would like to visit my home country again-the Netherlands. I would visit there because all of my extended family is there amd its such a beautiful place.

I have wanted to visit Scotland ever sence I can remember

Elephant Island, Antarctica. Just to walk around on the same island that Sir Ernest Shackleton's crew stayed behind on. Watching him and 5 others leave on a 22' open boat to attempt to cross 600+ miles of wild ocean to get help,what must have gone through their minds. I would like to see just what they faced. If you don't know the story already, do a search, (Ship name "Endurance") I can't do it justice here.

Europe- England, Ireland... Most of my ancestors come from there, and I love to travel! I'd also like to visit Australia, Canada... It's funny- I've been out of the U.S., but not to Canada or Mexico.

Ireland, Scotland, Japan, China, Tibet...but first I'd buy a Honda Goldwing and tour the U.S.A. with my wife...

I'd head for The-Land-Down-Under and dive the Great Barrier Reef..

Frankfurt, Germany - I was born there.

Japan, South Korea, Austrialia - just some exotic places i have been interested in.

Hawaii, Grand Canyon, Alaska, the Keys, Panama Canal, Graceland - the last seems to grow longer every year.

Europe, foremost Ireland, Scotland, and Germany, but Italy, Hungary, Austria, Switzerland, Denmark, and Spain are fairly high on my list.

Of course, I would like to go to Japan and I will be doing that sooner than Europe.

In all the locations I have listed, I want to see the country side, castles, and the many historic places.

I'd like to go back to the Ecuadorian and Peruvian highlands and wander the Incan ruins and do some mountain climbing. Plus training at 10,000 feet never hurt anyone.

Lamont

Back