What part of illegal do you not understand?

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
A local man here just killed a pregnant cow hooks it up to his truct and drags it home. He is caught by police and explains he thought it was a cyote.

Local prosecutor won't prosecute

http://www.record-eagle.com/local/local_story_338094604.html

d'oh!

he had no hunting license, it wasn't his cow, he discharged a weapon in an area that does not allow hunting or firearms discharging
What Part of illegal did he not understand???????
There's gotta be something more to that story...

What sort of moron mistakes a COW for a coyote?!

And, even at this time of the year, given 2 weeks to turn himself in?

I gotta suspect that there's a connection between the prosecutor and this genius...

OP
kuntawguro

kuntawguro

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
There's gotta be something more to that story...

What sort of moron mistakes a COW for a coyote?!

And, even at this time of the year, given 2 weeks to turn himself in?

I gotta suspect that there's a connection between the prosecutor and this genius...
The same type of moron who thinks an Elk is just a big deer. You would be surprised how many guys try to hang their elk on the deer poles!

(elk are not deer and are protected)

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
The same type of moron who thinks an Elk is just a big deer. You would be surprised how many guys try to hang their elk on the deer poles!

(elk are not deer and are protected)
I can kind of understand the confusion of elk and deer. They at least are kind of cousin critters, y'know?

But mistaking a black & white PREGNANT COW for a brownish dog-like coyote... Even my two year old niece could distinguish between a "moo cow" and "doggie"!

I just can't see it. You try that explanation on me, you're going to jail! Best case scenario, you shot at the rustle without seeing the animal; that's reckless discharge.

As I said... all I can figure is that there's a hidden story here.

Latest Discussions