What game are you playing these days?

mj_lover

Blue Belt
Reaction score
prince of persia , warrior with in has been slowing taking away my life hours. its just so cool!

C

clapping_tiger

mj_lover said:
prince of persia , warrior with in has been slowing taking away my life hours. its just so cool!
I hear here ya there!

Sin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Halo 2 and san Andreas...and Super Smash Bro Melee (only when little cousins come over though)

i wanna play Dragonball Z:budokai 3...but I am low on funds right now

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sin said:
i wanna play Dragonball Z:budokai 3...but I am low on funds right now
tis quite fun since they revamped the story mode from Budokai 2. no more of that damn game board. it plays more like the original Budokai except you have to play through each character's story at least twice to get all the capsules and secrets and such. but I just like fighting games. :D

Marginal

Senior Master
Reaction score
Took me forever to get around to buying it, but I'm enjoying the heck outta Fight Night right now.

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Seig said:
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and it ROCKS
Man, I've been playing KOTOR II and it's getting scary...if I don't discipline myself I'm not gonna have time for school or training...

TheEdge883

Green Belt
Reaction score
KOTOR II, as far as the feeling goes, was a lot scarrier than the first one, but the end was sort of a let down, you'll know what I'm talking about.
I've been playing Splinter Cell mostly over the past few months and it just keeps getting better and better.

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
Seig said:
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and it ROCKS
Man that game does ROCK. Its one of the few games I actually liked. I totally went evil jedi it was way cool. I had a blood red aura around my charecter.

R

rainbows

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes :)
Super Mario 64 DS
Metroid Fusion
and replaying The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.
I like my Nintendo games, oh yes I do.

TheEdge883

Green Belt
Reaction score
Dynasty Warriors 5 will be out at the end of the month, I'll be busy on that game for several months.

OP
S

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
A buddy of mine rented The Guy Game.
Ummm uh well uh sex sells but it is the stupidest game ever.

J

JKD_Silat

Knights of the Old Republic Sith Lords was fun. I'm a huge Counter Strike addict. I've been playing since 2001 online, and have been known to play 19 hrs straight.

BlackCatBonz

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
i just started playing PC games about 2 months ago.....and ive only had a PC for about 4 years....lol
now im totally addicted to splinter cell 1 and 2, and ut2004

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am playing "find time to complete all homework and time to train". It could be a fun game if it weren’t so stressful. Last semester I was addicted to Wolfenstein ET but it is now uninstalled (betcha can’t guess why though)

-Josh-

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
Just finished KOTOR II and yeah.. the ending was a bit of a let down .. I'm trying it again .. gonna go dark this time ;)
it's almost required...

i haven't found enough time to finish yet...but even though i hear it's a let down, i'm still optimistic...

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
heheee, Seig and I have both finished it and I was pretty neutral, looked over at his screen and he couldn't get any Lighter~!! Man he was glowing :D

This game I am playing dark.. well I was til I helped the Ithorians.. *growls and grumbles.. was nice and red background and then looked as I gained light points.. musta been SOME light points cuz now I'm all smoky.. bahh.. *gotta quit being NICE~!! hahaaa

J

JKD_Silat

Playing the Dark Side is soooooo much me fun IMO! Nothing like a little chain force lightning to adjust some attitudes of un co-oporative Ithorians! Bwahahahahahahaha! Muahahahahaha! (yes, I have "issues".)

:)

Latest Discussions