What game are you playing these days?

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
heheee, Seig and I have both finished it and I was pretty neutral, looked over at his screen and he couldn't get any Lighter~!! Man he was glowing :D

This game I am playing dark.. well I was til I helped the Ithorians.. *growls and grumbles.. was nice and red background and then looked as I gained light points.. musta been SOME light points cuz now I'm all smoky.. bahh.. *gotta quit being NICE~!! hahaaa
if you beat the game fully light side, and again fully dark side, make another charecter a female when you talk to some people in your group they say a few more and different things.

R

rainbows

I'm playing:
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
WarioWare Touched!
Yoshi's Island
right now.

OP
S

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Dang it now I'm addicted to crack. World of warcrack that is. Anyone out there still playing it?

TheEdge883

Green Belt
Reaction score
I've been doing Final Fantasy XI for the past year, but I have a friend who's trying to get me onto WoW, so I might be switching to that soon. The other game I've been playing is more of a puzzle, called a griddlers. Try it out, it's kinda interesting.

www.griddlers.net

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I swapped PS/2 games for a bit with a friend. He has my copy of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006, and he gave me Blitz: The League (think Madden NFL with steroids, illegal hits, and other assorted cheating). I've also been playing Black and White on the PC. My villagers pissed me off the other day, so I let my creature eat a few as an example... :lol:

Henderson

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm still really diggin' the Delta Force series for PC by Novalogic.

Also, Scrabble (yes, old school board style) with my kids at the kitchen table. Of course, we have to play by THEIR rules.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
SOCOM II was pretty good on the PS2. I'll prolly pick up 3 when it comes down a bit in price. I hardly ever buy PS2 games brand-new...

N

notalent

I just stopped playing World of WarCrack a few months back after it sucked 7 months of my life. Awesome game, had a blast, but once you get into the higher levels, nothing can be accomplished in under 2hrs, if not longer. I used to spend my Friday and Sat nights "raiding" and what for...a piece of virtual armor, lol...

I've actually gone back to Diablo2... It's free, and you can play it for 30mins and accomplish something and go do something else.

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
maybe somebody answered this before
but im having a hard time tracking 10 pages of posts

does anybody know a good game related to the novel of "the three kingdoms"?
platform is PC or xbox!
thanks

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Im back to Nevervinter, Im 1/4 of the way done writing my new module for it...

hemi

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I am on the final mission of Call of Duty, Finest Hour. And I am stuck out as with all the expense of Christmas I can’t afford to go get part 2.

I loved KOTR1 and 2 but I didn’t care for the end of part 2. Now I am just doing my best to wait for part 3 on the 360. Well that and Halo 3

I guess I will break down and go get Star Wars battle front tomorrow it’s only $20

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Blew through Jade Empire, Prince of Persia, Punisher and Def Jam Fight for New York in about a month and a half.

Marginal

Senior Master
Reaction score
mantis said:
does anybody know a good game related to the novel of "the three kingdoms"?
platform is PC or xbox!
thanks

There's the long running Romance of the three Kingdoms series. Pretty much a turn based war game. Know they put it out on PS2, Koei used to do PC versions as well tho.

There's Kessen, a RTS. Also on PS2.

Then there's Dynasty Warriors, which is out for seemingly every system ever made. Kinda a real time strategy game with a strong Final FIght influence.

Totally irrelevant to the question I was just answering, but I'm playing Trapt right now.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just picked up LOTR : The Third Age. It seems pretty cool so far...

swiftpete

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Been playing warcraft 3;frozen throne for a few months now. Now all my mates play it and we play online matches against each other I can't see me stopping any time soon. I finally understand why online games are good after yrs of never really 'getting' them! Only thing is i probably play a bit too much nowadays...!

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OK, here's my favorite feature of LOTR: The Third Age... AFter you complete each chapter, you can go back and play them in [scary music]EVIL MODE[/scary music]. Basically, you fight several key battles over again, this time as Sauron's minions. If you win all of the battles, you unlock special items to give to your party. My favorite so far has to be using the Balrog to kick Gandalf's *** in Moria. ("Yeah, who cannot pass now, beeotch?!") :lol:

OP
S

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Crack and Speed are taking up all of my time during my winter break. Err umm World of Warcrack and need for speed most wanted. I guess there are worse things to be addicted to than crack and speed...

Latest Discussions