What are some good JKD youtube channels

USMCKoontz

White Belt
Reaction score
I am fascinated with JKD and Wing Chun and of course I love youtube, so I am hoping I can find some great youtube channels to subscribe to :) really interested in the way they work, and how it looks. Thanks for the help in advance :)

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am fascinated with JKD and Wing Chun and of course I love youtube, so I am hoping I can find some great youtube channels to subscribe to :) really interested in the way they work, and how it looks. Thanks for the help in advance :)

The only one I have ever seen is Master Wong.

Clicky

mook jong man

Senior Master
Reaction score
The only one I have ever seen is Master Wong.

Clicky

God no , don't do that to him.
Don't look to this Wong guy as an authority on Wing Chun , maybe JKD but what he does is definitely not Wing Chun.
Doesn't matter how many of his supporters tell you that it is his own interpretation and he has modified it to suit the street , it is not Wing Chun.
Wing Chun has a governing set of principles , of which he flagrantly contradicts most of them.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
God no , don't do that to him.
Don't look to this Wong guy as an authority on Wing Chun , maybe JKD but what he does is definitely not Wing Chun.
Doesn't matter how many of his supporters tell you that it is his own interpretation and he has modified it to suit the street , it is not Wing Chun.
Wing Chun has a governing set of principles , of which he flagrantly contradicts most of them.

Thanks man, I did hear a rumor on this going through cyber space just was not sure. Tbh with you, I struggle to understand his thick accent, so have just watched the snippets really.

To the OP, one of my mates is a Wing Chun practitioner and he lent me some DVD's on SNT and what not. I'll get the names for you.

Latest Discussions