Websites that make one 'Twitch'

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Seems like the folks that run the second site should probably get together with the folks from the first site. Must have been some trauma somewhere along the line and a "petting zoo" tied in with the second site is too good a joke to pass up. :uhyeah:

C

c2kenpo

dearnis.com said:
every day life gets a little more odd.....

And I find myself becoming just as odd to those around as they are to me:uhyeah:

I have 2-3 but can't remember the addy's I"ll post them when I find them again.

David Gunzburg

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Alright, I was going to spare you, but this one will make you shiver a bit. I know about it only because there is a secret underground of people suggesting this site to others so that it would become somehow... er... popular. Well here it goes enjoy,(www.hamsterdance.com)
Sean

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Touch'O'Death said:
Alright, I was going to spare you, but this one will make you shiver a bit. I know about it only because there is a secret underground of people suggesting this site to others so that it would become somehow... er... popular. Well here it goes enjoy,(www.hamsterdance.com)
Sean
If you see the cartoon picture of Hado Hampster on that website, she is wearing a yin/yang necklace...

- Ceicei

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
If you see the cartoon picture of Hado Hampster on that website, she is wearing a yin/yang necklace...

- Ceicei
I just played the vid for my baby and she cried every time the song ended. Luckley its on a continuous loop (aaaahhhhhhhhhhHHHHHH!)
Sean

G

Gary Crawford

This one might cause ya'll to do more twitch *Url deleted as it links to sites unappropriate for a 'G' Rated audience*

Mod. Note.
Please, keep the conversation and links to a kid-safe level.

~Tess
~MT Mod

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Touch'O'Death said:
OK thats just weird. Its reminisant of the Physical graffitti album cover, only more hetero.
Sean

You're thinking of Sticky Fingers by the Rolling Stones where they had a (working) zipper on the cover of the original vinyl album

Latest Discussions