Vandam Vs Sagal

R

Ronin

Ever notice how each Van damme movie they have to justify his stupid accent?

Y

yilisifu

Some time after the movie "Bloodsport" came out and Van Damme was claiming that he was ranked in the kick boxing field or whatever, some checking was done...under the name Van Damme and his real name...

He was never registered with the European Kickboxing Assn. and was never known to have entered a competition. Basically, nobody had ever heard of him.

Bill Wallace, Donny Williams, and one other U.S. champion tried to "have a word" with him about his claims to fame, but his bodyguards wouldn't allow it.

Seagal, on the other hand, really IS ranked highly in Aikido and is one tough s.o.b.

I

Infight

Well terrible fight to see, but if i hate to bet in one of them, ill pick up to save my money to see anything else!
Kidding, between these terrible fighters, i rather choose Segal, cause hes at least a real fighter!

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by tarabos
seagal would beat the cocaine out of van damme....

Yeah! You're right about that. :rofl:

Seagal trained in Japan and was a true Aikido practitioner before he got the movie star bug and became a "B" type actor.

Anyway, regarding Jean Claude, you see what happens when you get too involved into yourself, and into the Hollywood celebrity scene... :shrug:

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
I thought Mr. Lebell kicked the stuffing outta Seagal on the set of Fire Down Below...the one in Alaska about the oil rig??

tarabos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chronuss
I thought Mr. Lebell kicked the stuffing outta Seagal on the set of Fire Down Below...the one in Alaska about the oil rig??

lol...he sure did...

but what does that have to do with him fighting van damme? :idunno: :D

C

Chicago Green Dragon

Those Segal videos are tooo funny.

I cant stop laughing :D

hahahahahahahahahahhaha

I wonder if Segal has seen them yet and what he thinks..

Chicago Green
Dragon :asian:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Did anyone see Steven Seagal's "The Foreigner" that just aired on USA?

I skipped it--he doesn't do enough good martial arts action for me any more.

Latest Discussions