Vandam Vs Sagal

N

Nyoongar

Van Damm would grab Seagals ponytail, try and kick him in the head, pull his groin muscle while attempting this, then Seagal finishes him off by ripping a hole in his throat.

OP
ace

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Jeanclaude Vandan Vs Steven Seagal\\\\
Rob VandamLoL

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Seagal.
We know from wence his credentials came and where he taught. If he could not defend himslef he never would have been able to open that first school
Van Damn on the other hand seems good at doing pretty boy showy things and beating on his wife but has anyone ever really been able to document his credentials Has anyone ever seen in in action (not on the screen)
Shadow:asian:

S

sammy3170

Originally posted by tshadowchaser

Seagal.
We know from wence his credentials came and where he taught. If he could not defend himslef he never would have been able to open that first school
Van Damn on the other hand seems good at doing pretty boy showy things and beating on his wife but has anyone ever really been able to document his credentials Has anyone ever seen in in action (not on the screen)
Shadow:asian:

Seagal is a seventh dan ranked with the Aiki Kai honbu dojo. He had to deal with many challenges when he opened his first dojo in one of the rougher areas of Japan.

Van Damme was allegedly a world champion kickboxer (in some obscure organisation). I've read that Dennis Alexio (the Joe Bugner of Kickboxing) said that Van Damme is not much of a fighter. I've also read that former WKA world lightweight kickboxing champion Dida Diafat thinks Van Damme has some of the best kicks and leg techniques he has seen.

Who knows who would win? I know Shihan Seagal would never even entertain such BS.

Cheers
Sammy

M

meni

Originally posted by sammy3170

Seagal is a seventh dan ranked with the Aiki Kai honbu dojo. He had to deal with many challenges when he opened his first dojo in one of the rougher areas of Japan.

Van Damme was allegedly a world champion kickboxer (in some obscure organisation). I've read that Dennis Alexio (the Joe Bugner of Kickboxing) said that Van Damme is not much of a fighter. I've also read that former WKA world lightweight kickboxing champion Dida Diafat thinks Van Damme has some of the best kicks and leg techniques he has seen.

Who knows who would win? I know Shihan Seagal would never even entertain such BS.

Cheers
Sammy

do yo sorce for this?
as far as i know van-bam was dancer !

OP
ace

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Segal Did get in a scuffel With
Gene Lebell on a Back Stage Movie Set
Lebell gave him a bed time story.

so to say he would not get evoved i don't know

this was just a thought.
I was currious.

E

Eraser

Being a HUGE Seagal fan myself...
I know who I would pick..

BUt as Sammy said it earlier above.. he wouldn't do that kinda *****!!!:rolleyes:

S

sammy3170

Originally posted by meni

do yo sorce for this?
as far as i know van-bam was dancer !

Yes he did dance but he also did Shotokan and kickboxing though was never world ranked or anything.

Cheers
Sammy

S

sammy3170

Originally posted by Seig

But he did. On the Arsenio Hall show he made the offer to Von Dammit to meet anywhere anytime......

Well there you go. Even the best can get sucked in to that sort of ****. Maybe he was just calling Van Poonces bluff

Cheers
Sammy

P

Posiview

Academic debate really:soapbox:

However, Segal would mash Van Damne quite easily.

ps. decent forum but somewhat lacking on Budoseek :2xbird: :2xbird:

Andy

thesensei

Green Belt
Reaction score
without a doubt...I don't enjoy watching Van Damme too much...to me he's way to showy.

jb

R

Ronin

Originally posted by ace
Segal Did get in a scuffel With
Gene Lebell on a Back Stage Movie Set
Lebell gave him a bed time story.

so to say he would not get evoved i don't know

this was just a thought.
I was currious.
That story is true. On the filming of Marked for death. Gene LeBell is a stuntman and Seagal challenged anyone on the set. I think the bet was 500.00 and Lebell got him in a choke hold and seagal wet his pants. Lebell always a crazy dude will tell you this with much more zeal!

R

Ronin

Seagal is a much better martial artist. Van Damme is a washed up coke-head. He is a good kicker but thats about it.

Latest Discussions