What Super Power Would You Pick?

K

kenposcum

Okay, here's an immature little fantasy: Some omnipotent being decides to grant you one superpower of your choice. So you literally get a superpower. What would it be?

Mine used to be flight, but now I want "bullet-time." The ability to speed my perception speed up so much that I could see bullets in flight and stuff. If super-speed was a package deal, I'd want that too, but I'd rather have bullet-time than move too fast and really goof myself up (News headline: "Idiot Runs at 300MPH Into Brick Wall"
So?:asian:

OP
K

Kirk

Y'all chose the ones I'd pick, so just to be different, invisibility!

OP
M

Master of Blades

lol, I want spidermans powers.........that would just rule.

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
if that dose not count.

Then Superman styel:asian:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The ability to immediately and instantaniously absorb and comprehend knowledge.

Example: I see a martial arts demonstration. I can then understand what I just saw, flawlessly do it and understand the application.

Example: I read a computer textbook. I can then absorb and use the knowledge contained within.

In this way, I can then build working x-ray glasses, a flying belt, a deflector shield and fighting suit based on taking current technology and skills to the next level. :D

OP
N

Nyoongar

the ability to control others thoughts and actions and read their minds.

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz

The ability to immediately and instantaniously absorb and comprehend knowledge.

Example: I see a martial arts demonstration. I can then understand what I just saw, flawlessly do it and understand the application.

Example: I read a computer textbook. I can then absorb and use the knowledge contained within.

In this way, I can then build working x-ray glasses, a flying belt, a deflector shield and fighting suit based on taking current technology and skills to the next level. :D

Okay, I wanna change my answer! Only I want to do it by touch,
and not have to read the entire book, or see the entire demo.

OP
G

GouRonin

I would like the ability to heal with touch.

That way I could do things like shake hands with Kaith and his eyes would perfect. I could pat Kirk on the back and he would be able to quit smoking and his lungs would be fresh again. I could hug Kenpogirl and her knee would be as if it never was injured. I could go to hospitals and make little kids better so they could go out and play. If at all possible I'd love to extend that to be able to heal emotional and mental scars as well.

I wouldn't want to be able to cure death because that's an important part of life. I suppose it's not as exciting as spiderman or superman powers but that's the power I'd like.

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by GouRonin

I could hug Kenpogirl and her knee would be as if it never was injured.

Gou that's the best responce on this forum I've read in a long time. Nice to see someone thinking of others without being prompted to.

And BTW, it may not heal my knee, but I'll take a hug from you any day. :kiss:

Dot

Oh and just so you know, I was going to say I wanted to be like Wonder Woman, super strength, able to defect bullets with my bracelets and use my tiara as a boomarang, and that Lasso of Truth, I'd use that a lot .......

{Come here hunny, let me put this around you, now who was that sweet little thing you were just talking to .... hmmmm?" :angel:

Oh and we can't forget that ultra kewl invisible plane. Hell throw in a body like Lynda Carter's and I'd be set. :D

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by KenpoGirl
Gou that's the best responce on this forum I've read in a long time. Nice to see someone thinking of others without being prompted to.

Well don't any of you go thinking that I like any of you 'cause I don't. I hate you all... a lot.
:disgust:

OP
T

TkdWarrior

ability to steal power n intellengence from my oppnt... or whenever i m in with him for a duel :D
now u guys challenege me :) :p
-TkdWarrior-

OP
K

kenposcum

That was possibly the single best answer I've ever heard for this question...and I've only heard it once before! What a humanitarian lurks underneath that grim GouSurface. I don't give a rip if you don't like me, Gou...'cause I really like you!!!
I still want bullet-time though. I'm selfish!
:asian:

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by kenposcum
That was possibly the single best answer I've ever heard for this question...and I've only heard it once before! What a humanitarian lurks underneath that grim GouSurface.

THAT'S A D@MN LIE! YOU TAKE THAT BACK!
:cuss:

I don't give a rip if you don't like me, Gou...'cause I really like you!!!

What did I ever do to you huh?
Oh lemme alone...
:disgust:

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

That was possibly the single best answer I've ever heard for this question...and I've only heard it once before! What a humanitarian lurks underneath that grim GouSurface. I don't give a rip if you don't like me, Gou...'cause I really like you!!!
I still want bullet-time though. I'm selfish!
:asian:

Hey so what would happen if Gou hugged himself?
He'd disappear!
:roflmao:

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

Okay, here's an immature little fantasy: Some omnipotent being decides to grant you one superpower of your choice....

Hey, some of you are picking "packages" I'm going to have to meditate on this one and come back.

Gou of course, had a great answer.

But Kaith cheated.
:D

Latest Discussions