USA TKD Junior Olympics

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just wondering who was going and if you would like to meet in person and no not you TXBB I already know you Thanks.
Terry lee Stoker

J

JanneM

Is there something wrong with TXBB because you don't want to see him(her i really can't remember... sorry)? :-/

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
JanneM said:
Is there something wrong with TXBB because you don't want to see him(her i really can't remember... sorry)? :-/
No he is my best friend and partner in the MA school, so I'll see him anyway, would like to meet some other folks while i was there

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was very much looking forward to my first trip this year, but unfortunately, my son won't even be out of school. It's finals week. I was looking forward to meeting some of MT's faces behind the names. Well, if not before, there's always next year.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Laborn said:
i'm competing in the junior olympics:)

Good luck Laborn! Have a great experience and please be sure to remember to tell us all about it. TW

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not going but wish all competitors, coaches, parents good luck and a safe tournament.
Miles

Laborn

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hehe i'll try my best, but im proud and already happy that im going to compete in the junior olympics.

thanks for wishing me luck:)

O

Oleg

Laborn said:
Hehe i'll try my best, but im proud and already happy that im going to compete in the junior olympics.

thanks for wishing me luck:)
Good Luck!

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well we are only taking 11 this year not to many, the kids will do there best and of course my three son's will win hopefully and if not as long as they do there best that is all that matters.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck also to your three sons, Terry. That's quite a legacy that you have given them. Hope they do well! May God Bless them and keep them safe! TW

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TigerWoman said:
Good luck also to your three sons, Terry. That's quite a legacy that you have given them. Hope they do well! May God Bless them and keep them safe! TW
Thanks TW your support mean's alot to me.

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Terry, good luck to your sons too! What divisions are they competing in?

Miles

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Miles said:
Terry, good luck to your sons too! What divisions are they competing in?

Miles
My youngest is 6 so he'll bein the 6-7 yrs old red belt, next is my8 so 8-9 red belt and my oldest is 11 so 10-11 Junior BB Thank you for asking Miles.
Terry Lee Stoker

Rick J

White Belt
Reaction score
This is more for next year, around what time is the site for the Junior Olympics announced/decided upon? Our Grand Master asked my 2 kids to go this year but the wife and I decided to hold them out for one more year. IMO they need more tournament experience before going to the big dance. They will be 8 and 10 next year and with the experience of 5 or 6 tournaments they should be ready for next summer. On the down side of that, both will be 1st Poom by then so their competition will be tougher than what it would be this year.

Take Care and Good Luck, we do have one competitor from our school going this year, he's 11 and will be in the Green Belt Elite Open class.

Rick.

Latest Discussions