Update

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
To all my friends who in 2007 sent me best 'wishes', chain letters, 'angel' letters or other promises of good luck if I forwarded something,

NONE OF THAT CRAP WORKED!.

For 2008, could you please just send money, BEER, chocolate, movie tickets or gasoline vouchers and airline tickets instead?

Thank you!

myusername

Brown Belt
Reaction score
To all my friends who in 2007 sent me best 'wishes', chain letters, 'angel' letters or other promises of good luck if I forwarded something,

For 2008, could you please just send money, BEER, chocolate, movie tickets or gasoline vouchers and airline tickets instead?

Thank you!

I will steal this and use it as my own joke in the future!

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm with you, Drac! I wish I would get the same instead of the "if you really loved Jesus you'll pass this on" emails. Jesus knows how I feel, I tell him all the time. He's never mentioned once that he's cheesed off that I don't forward those emails that I get.:headbangin:

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm with you, Drac! I wish I would get the same instead of the "if you really loved Jesus you'll pass this on" emails. Jesus knows how I feel, I tell him all the time. He's never mentioned once that he's cheesed off that I don't forward those emails that I get.:headbangin:

I hear that...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Thank you!

Sure thing Drac... the check is in the mail :uhyeah:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What sort of chocolate? and if I can get away with it I'll smuggle some beer in with me but not sure you up for our local brews lol!
:boing2:

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
You must have broken the chain. Not our fault, man. But if you copy this post and send it to ten friends, you will win the lottery.

Latest Discussions