Upcoming BB Test

OP
T

TwistofFat

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thanks to all for the kind words and thoughts.

Dan - I have been thinking about that (what parts I did well and which ones...) and here's the best I can do. The test was done in two parts - 1 1/2 hour of basics: stances/strikes/kicks/forms and this was the part I thought was a no brainer. I have been doing this for about 10 years so I can handle it...wrong. I knew that the Forms had more 'hidden' information than I knew (Mr. Planas can spend hours and hours on Short Form III alone) but I thought I knew at least more than just the movements. The questions from the panel on 'previews of coming attractions', opposites and reverses with examples' were difficult and enlighting - and fun.

The next 1 1/2 were some great guys being really good dummies! Lot's of airbourne bodies and hard slams gave the gathered crowd plenty to ohh and aww. I could do without the cracked floating rib but I am pretty sure that was my fault.

All and all - it served to remind why I love this stuff and why I can't stop now - I have waaay too much to learn.

Regards - Glenn.

D_Brady

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Glenn,

It sounds like you had a blast, and I respect the fact that you can joke about the floating rib being your fault. Oh and don't laugh or sneez, cough, hickup and pretty much anything else till it's better. It's a night you won't forget, then again you shouldn't.

Great Job.

Latest Discussions