United Breaks Guitars

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sad, funny, but a catchy song.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's hear it for "The Comedy Cafe". Light hearted is a welcome relief from some of the heavy stuff on MT. Made by day, Bill, after a long day at work. Thanks.
icon7.gif

Many years ago, when I used to travel for a living, I watched some baggage handlers at Phoenix literally tear a hard-case golf club bag to shreds by dragging behind an overloaded baggage cart. I saw a 'body-builder' type baggage-handler practice throwing bags at a plywood target on the tarmac in full view of the horrified passengers - it was so bad, I complained to the flight attendant, who tried to ignore me until I got loud, and then she told the captain and he actually went down onto the tarmac and made the guy knock it off - he flipped off the passengers as he sulked away. When I tried to talk about it to the flight attendant again, i was told if I did not shut up, I'd be asked to leave the plane.

I do not fly for a living any more. The TSA are crooks, the airlines are thieves, and a newspaper story I read years ago really sums it up: "The Airline Industry - The Only Industry That Hates It's Customers." Damn right they do.

I used to charge more than $10,000 in plane tickets A WEEK. Now they can go pound sand. I hope they all go bankrupt, each and every one of them.

Latest Discussions

Back