Unarmed Florida Teen Shot

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Rather, Zimmerman had no right to profile, pursue, harass and engage someone who was minding his own business in place where had business to be. You can believe Zimmerman; he's been adjudicated as a liar. I'll believe the dead kid.

Following someone from a distance is not harassment. The sounds of things right now are martin is the one that engaged. As for having business to be there well so did Zimmerman it was his neighborhood he was taking pride and ownership of it which I wish more people would do in the country.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
By the way you can't believe the dead kid he hasn't and can't tell his story you believe the media accounts which we know for a fact have lied , used dishonest editing, and partial truths to make for better news.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Rather, Zimmerman had no right to profile, pursue, harass and engage someone who was minding his own business in place where had business to be. You can believe Zimmerman; he's been adjudicated as a liar. I'll believe the dead kid.

That's a statement of your political axe grinding more than it is about any facts in this case.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Wo Fat

Purple Belt
Reaction score
By the way you can't believe the dead kid he hasn't and can't tell his story you believe the media accounts which we know for a fact have lied , used dishonest editing, and partial truths to make for better news.

Obviously I didn't mean literally, ballen. That said, all of the accounts of what happened are hearsay. The only person who can provide a first-hand account is, who? Yes ... George Zimmerman. Who couldn't even manage to tell the truth at his bond hearing. He's a liar. The Court has said as much. But by all means, continue to be believe him if that suits your sensibilities.

Wo Fat

Purple Belt
Reaction score
That's a statement of your political axe grinding more than it is about any facts in this case.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

You can read the Court filings and arrive at the same opinion. But maybe I'm just more pro-prosecution than most. :)

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
But had he used that money that was sent to him specifically for his defense as bail money then you would be saying he committed fraud for using the money for a different purpose. You have had him convicted since day one with zero facts

Wo Fat

Purple Belt
Reaction score
But had he used that money that was sent to him specifically for his defense as bail money then you would be saying he committed fraud for using the money for a different purpose. You have had him convicted since day one with zero facts

Had he used that $150K (or whatever it was) for the $15,000 bond, the fact that he's now an adjudicated liar would be a moot point.

Had he done what you suggest, he would have disclosed the existence of the funds; used them partly for bail; and the rest for his defense. But see, that's sensible. That's what people like you or I would have done had we found ourselves in legal trouble. Zimmerman isn't the responsible type, though. He's proven to be the under-handed type. Hell, he even enlisted his wife to scam the Court.

The fact that he attempted to defraud the Court IS a fact. And when it's a liar's word versus a dead kid, the facts don't look so good. He doesn't need me to convict him ... he's doing a bang-up job of it all by himself.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Had he used that $150K (or whatever it was) for the $15,000 bond, the fact that he's now an adjudicated liar would be a moot point.

Had he done what you suggest, he would have disclosed the existence of the funds; used them partly for bail; and the rest for his defense. But see, that's sensible. That's what people like you or I would have done had we found ourselves in legal trouble. Zimmerman isn't the responsible type, though. He's proven to be the under-handed type. Hell, he even enlisted his wife to scam the Court.

The fact that he attempted to defraud the Court IS a fact. And when it's a liar's word versus a dead kid, the facts don't look so good. He doesn't need me to convict him ... he's doing a bang-up job of it all by himself.

You bring up some points, spun as they are that makes one question if he is getting adequate legal counsel in his dealings with the justice system.

Wo Fat

Purple Belt
Reaction score
You bring up some points, spun as they are that makes one question if he is getting adequate legal counsel in his dealings with the justice system.

Zimmerman is getting far better legal counsel than 99% of the rest of those dealing with the "justice" system. Besides: he just made bail again.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Zimmerman is getting far better legal counsel than 99% of the rest of those dealing with the "justice" system. Besides: he just made bail again.

Hyperbole much?

Considering that he has already been found guilty in the media, he needs the better counsel to just make his trial legal.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

Actually I would have thought that money is not mine it was donated to pay for a lawyer not as money for my bail so I wouldn't have used it for that

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Actually I would have thought that money is not mine it was donated to pay for a lawyer not as money for my bail so I wouldn't have used it for that

No matter. had he used it for bail he would have been a thief for abusing the funds.

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
More on Zimmerman and how he behaved after the shooting...

http://pjmedia.com/blog/george-zimmerman-lynching-further-unravels/

Despite erroneous media claims, George Zimmerman’s next-day account tracked well with both the physical and medical evidence recovered at the scene of the shooting and with the recording of the non-emergency call he made the night before.
An underreported fact of the investigation: the almost foolishly transparent way Zimmerman cooperated with police, refusing to obtain an attorney until long after he’d completed his interviews and follow-up interviews with the Sanford Police’s investigators.

Discrepancies between more minor details surrounding the incident — including remembering where someone was standing, what they said, or recalling why someone did something during the course of events — are entirely expected during the first three days, with the final and most accurate recollection expected to have “set” three sleep cycles after the event.
The comparison between George Zimmerman’s written statement of February 26 and his audio-recorded interviews on February 26 and 29 is stunning primarily for the consistency of his argument across these time periods. Despite an attempt by SPD investigators to compare the non-emergency call he made to police against 911 calls of that night, the key details of Zimmerman’s story hold up.
The most interesting character in the Zimmerman interrogations isn’t George Zimmerman, but Sanford Police Department investigator Christopher Serino. Cordial at first, stern at times, and seemingly vacillating between “good cop and “bad cop” roles, Serino is as variable over the three-part interrogation as Zimmerman is consistent.
ADVERTISEMENT

Pushing and probing a suspect in an attempt to clarify discrepancies or to expose a lying suspect is the police investigator’s job, but Serino stands accused of going beyond his duty. He may have gone as far as attempting to influence the public’s perception of the case in what would be an unethical and possibly illegal leak to the media, according to Conservative Tree House:
We contacted the Sanford Police Department, the Public Information Officer, and the Police Chief, and we explained how they can use the secured CCTV system to identify who accessed the footage and recorded it on their cell phone.
Now we know that recording was done by Lead Detective Chris Serino who was also the source of numerous exclusive ABC leaks.
Chris Serino was obviously disciplined and given the opportunity to resign from his position and take another position as “Night Patrol”, where he can wait til his retirement.

ABC’s Matt Gutman, the reporter who ran the video apparently leaked by Serino, appeared to confirm Serino as the leaker in a tweet — then deleted the tweet and denied his confirmation was a confirmation at all. Gutman himself now seems to have been pulled from the story and has been sent overseas by ABC News, as Serino was confirmed to have been transferred to street patrol even as the department publicly claims his transfer is not a demotion.
All actual physical evidence, medical evidence, and eyewitness statements suggest that Zimmerman’s account of the significant events of that night can be corroborated, and that an overzealous investigator and politically minded prosecutor have manufactured a second-degree murder case that never should have been filed.

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hmmm...not a racist...

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...neighborhood-watch-volunteer-george-zimmerman

Federal civil-rights investigators interviewed dozens ofGeorge Zimmerman's friends, neighbors and co-workers, and no one said he was a racist, records released Thursday show.
FBI agents spread out across the state, talking to three dozen people, including gun-shop employees, Zimmerman's ex-fiancée and the Sanford police detective who led the investigation into the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old.

OP
M

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...ness-zimmerman-did-not-like-black-people?lite

"An unnamed witness who grew up around George Zimmerman contacted authorities after the shooting death of Trayvon Martin because she feared that Zimmerman was motivated by a prejudice against black people, she said in recorded conversations with investigators. The witness also alleges that Zimmerman molested her over the course of a decade, starting when she was 6 years old.
The woman, known in the records as Witness #9, spoke to the investigators on March 20, interviewers in the audio recording indicated. The recording was released by the Florida State Attorney's Office on Monday under the state's open records laws. The identity of the witness was not released, but NBC News has reported she is a cousin."

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...ness-zimmerman-did-not-like-black-people?lite

"An unnamed witness who grew up around George Zimmerman contacted authorities after the shooting death of Trayvon Martin because she feared that Zimmerman was motivated by a prejudice against black people, she said in recorded conversations with investigators. The witness also alleges that Zimmerman molested her over the course of a decade, starting when she was 6 years old.
The woman, known in the records as Witness #9, spoke to the investigators on March 20, interviewers in the audio recording indicated. The recording was released by the Florida State Attorney's Office on Monday under the state's open records laws. The identity of the witness was not released, but NBC News has reported she is a cousin."

(then again, having 'witnessed' a cousin hacking an account and discrediting the account holder....It could be just a means for this person to get even, too...)

Ah the many twists...these past few month have provided enough material for a few years worth of soap operas...

OP
M

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
(then again, having 'witnessed' a cousin hacking an account and discrediting the account holder....It could be just a means for this person to get even, too...)

Ah the many twists...these past few month have provided enough material for a few years worth of soap operas...

Good points. :)

Wo Fat

Purple Belt
Reaction score

I'm not saying that the witness is lying. But accusing a murder suspect of not only being a bigot (which is already under investigation) but being a pedophile ... well, that's a pretty serious allegation. Hopefully, this witness either volunteered or conceded to a polygraph.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm not saying that the witness is lying. But accusing a murder suspect of not only being a bigot (which is already under investigation) but being a pedophile ... well, that's a pretty serious allegation. Hopefully, this witness either volunteered or conceded to a polygraph.

Well, not knowing how old the other person is, it might just be pervert/rapist...not that it's any better, but the difference is in the age of the perpetrator...

Latest Discussions