UFC 214

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
So ufc 214 tonight and jones coming back. I truly hope DC beats him I can't stand jones as a person and he's a cheat and would love to see him get a good beating and rewatching the first fight, dc did well against him the first few round and the fact jones hasn't fought In ages.

Also the best fight on paper is Donald cerone vs robbie lawlor I think power wise lawlor has the edge but technically speaking cerone has better skills

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Agree on cerrone and lawler is the main reason we are ordering it

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Currently cooking Ribs, Bacon wrapped Deer Loin stuffed with cream cheese, Baked Beans, Roasted Potatoes, and Chocolate Pie w/ whipped cream topping....for the Fight.

Ready to.....Let's get it on! :cool:

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Currently cooking Ribs, Bacon wrapped Deer Loin stuffed with cream cheese, Baked Beans, Roasted Potatoes, and Chocolate Pie w/ whipped cream topping....for the Fight.

how's the diet going?

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score

I wanted to do ribs but my wife brought home steaks instead. Looks like steak. :)

Reedone816

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Jones didnt look great against osp...and osp isn't on cormiers level so who knows
That jones is the body builder jones, and he said he learned the lesson.
So he might be back to the playful unorthodox jones tonight.
I just hope cormier won't be like the cormier in cormier vs jones I, who tried to prove something other than winning.
Back to the ufc 214, it is a stacked cards, hope it will deliver...

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using Tapatalk

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Some good fights so far, and my steaks were perfectly medium rare,with corn on the cob and roasted taters.

Cyborg is hard to watch. She's so clearly doping.

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Honestly not impressed with jones. All he has is range that's his main weapon if him and dc were equal size dc would've won easy. The hardest fight jones ever had was Gustafson and why was that? Because he didnt have a huge height advantage

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Some good fights so far, and my steaks were perfectly medium rare,with corn on the cob and roasted taters.

Cyborg is hard to watch. She's so clearly doping.
Might not be now since it's harder to get away with but 100% she has in the past

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Honestly not impressed with jones. All he has is range that's his main weapon if him and dc were equal size dc would've won easy. The hardest fight jones ever had was Gustafson and why was that? Because he didnt have a huge height advantage

Range is part of it.

He just took D.C. out....that's a heckuva job. Dude is scary good.

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Range is part of it.

He just took D.C. out....that's a heckuva job. Dude is scary good.
Range is all of it. Hell dc was winning that fight fairly easily before he got caught. Like I said the only fight he fought someone his size he got his *** kicked. If him and Lesnar fight I'd pick Lesnar

Cooltkd

White Belt
Reaction score
DC was a great champ but JBJ has too many attributes...

marques

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hell dc was winning that fight fairly easily before he got caught.
DC was not caught by chance, I guess. Jones was kicking heavy and low all times. DC was dropping hands on every kick defence, with little footwork. It seems to me Jones was preparing this end (high kick) since the beginning.

But if I can learn something from them, I will look first at DC. He has not the range or age advantage and still fought Jones with class. So he must be great technically (even if not flashy or fancy).

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Also have to say Maia and Woodley was the worst fight I've ever seen. I'm all for tactical battles but that was a joke. Maia obviously didnt have the skills to do anything on his feet that's what happens when you rely purely on Jiu Jitsu and Woodley was to scared to engage. It's the second time in a row he's fought like that

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
DC was not caught by chance, I guess. Jones was kicking heavy and low all times. DC was dropping hands on every kick defence, with little footwork. It seems to me Jones was preparing this end (high kick) since the beginning.

But if I can learn something from them, I will look first at DC. He has not the range or age advantage and still fought Jones with class. So he must be great technically (even if not flashy or fancy).
I do believe if DC was the same size as jones he'd win. I could see dc going back to heavyweight I reckon he could take the heavyweight title

Latest Discussions