Two Serious Problems

Phoenix44

Master of Arts
Reaction score
1. There is such a thing as exercise-induced urticaria (hives, itching). It often responds to anti-histamines.
2. You could have exercise-induced asthma.
3. Your father may be A doctor, but is he YOUR doctor? See YOUR doctor and find out what's up.

OP
ehsen

ehsen

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Well people I am feeling good now. With every single day passing my stamina is getting better and better.

I know its gonna take sometime to see a huge change but I am on right track.

:angel:

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well people I am feeling good now. With every single day passing my stamina is getting better and better.

I know its gonna take sometime to see a huge change but I am on right track.

:angel:

Great, ehsen, glad to hear it! Hope you continue to improve your stamina—small increments in your training routine are the key, never do too much more than you've already done, but if you keep ratcheting up your performance slowly and steadily, you'll find after a year that your new level of conditioning is tremendous.
icon14.gif

Distinction

White Belt
Reaction score
A physical would be good. But it might just be a lack of stamina. I'd recommend getting a jump rope. It'll help you to become lighter on your feet and you get a work out in less time than jogging, or bicycling. But by all means, have variety. Otherwise you'll get bored. Swimming, cycling, running, jump rope, and other various cardio exercises. And Idk about anyone else here, but muscle confusion seems to be effective to me at least. So mix it up.
It's basically a Speed play running, you jog at your comfortable speed, then in short bursts do a quick run, then go back down to your comfortable speed. Build up your speeds and your running distances when you get comfortable doing this. You might actually find your comfortable jogging speed decreasing a little during this, it doesn't matter if this happens, it just means you are finding an effective "recovery" speed.
Sounds like something Bruce would do. :)

Latest Discussions