Trying to set a workout plan to increase flexibility.

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm glad to update you that I'm able now to kick 4.4 feet high (i'm talking about high kick), which is one feet higher than where I started from.
I still need to work on keeping both hands guarding the face while kicking, since I notice that my elbows draw away from my ribs when kicking high, and sometimes one hand draws back to gain torque.

Moreover, I need to also work on my left kicks, since they are less powerful and reach lower than my right kicks.

What bothers me is that I'm not always able to go to the punching bag classes so up to now I'm just kicking through the air, which means that I'm definitely gonna lose my balance when starting working my kicks on the bag.

I had a knees workout yesterday in my gym and got this annoying pain in my right leg, in the point where it connects to the hip.
I hope it'll get better soon.

Anyways, if you got any advices or feedbacks for me, I'd be glad to hear :)

Thanks.
Keep up the drills and all will work itself out. Kicking air is way harder than kick a bag. Make sure you are doing the leg swings everyday and you will be good to go as far as the hip is conserned. Make sure the hip is good and warm before kicking high. Really warm.

Latest Discussions