Remembering

Bobby135

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am not sure where to put this, so Moderator feel free to move this to a more appropriate location.

Eight years ago I woke for what I thought would be another typical birthday. That was far from the case. We were attacked in the most horrific attack on American soil in the history of the United States. On that day and since then we saw the resil...ience of the American people, especially those who were running in when it really mattered. Please take today to thank all those first responders who were there to help.

And let us also not forget those who passed because of this vicious attack. Remember all those Firefighters, Police Officers, EMT's, Volunteers and of course our great military, the National Guard, Coast Guard, Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force. Without all you I would not be able to celebrate my birthday to day. THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO!!!!!

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, So easy to forget all the other "tragies" ...Pearl Harbor..Titanic..the drunk drivers..that cause so many griefs...

Aloha, ....means Hello and Good-Bye......depends if you are comming or going...

Aloha, ..to all the lost of love ones...

Latest Discussions