Transformers

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I must have missed that out of the comic books. I really wasn't involved in the books that much.

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Y are U guys talking about the Green Lantern & Bat Man

Back to Megatron,Star scream, Rumbel & Frenzy
:mad:

OP
C

Cliarlaoch

Good guys? Bumble Bee, Optimus Prime, and probably Hot Rod.

Bad guys? Megatron and Starscream... dark and cool, and the other goofy, obnoxious, whiny, but cool. Perfect villains.

I loved the movie, actually... still do, but that's probably nostalgia kicking in, since I was only a couple of years old when I first saw it.

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
They were like a generic version
But were still cool. :cool:

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

the gobots sucked... and has anyone seen the new toddlers transformers... they are calling them gobots :shrug:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Okay Im stumped........what are Gobots?

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

the gobots were the cheap crappy knock off of the transformers back in the 80's they had their own toys and everything it was a ratings thing between two networks... they were never as popular... sorta like when usa started making that horrible ghostbusters cartoon... then abc or cbs came back with the "real" ghostbusters using the characters from the movie

OP
J

JDenz

the only thing cool about the gobots is they shot stright from there hands without guns when I was little I thought that was cool.

tarabos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
man...i should have been watching this forum more...i missed four pages of transformers action!

if you've never seen a spoof put together by someone with way too much time on their hands on what happened to the gobots...oh god you have to.

i probably have it on one of my computers somewhere but i'd have to find it. basically they take scenes from the gobots tv show and the opening scene in transformers the movie where unicron devours the planet...but make it look like he's devouring gobotron, the gobot planet. it's some funny stuff. scooter..leader 1...they all get eaten.

and who's favorite transformer isn't Optimus Prime? one of the best characters of any comic, cartoon or other type of science fiction ever.

and how dare someone say that the power rangers movie was better than transformers the movie! transformers tore me up emotionally when i was a young lad and had to witness optimus prime getting killed on the big screen. i can still remember the tears from all the children in the theatre...myself included. american children just weren't ready for that kind of entertainment back then...:D

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

M.O.B are you reading that last post? so who is sad now lol

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by TLH3rdDan

LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Okay okay you win......This time! :p

OP
J

JDenz

Not only Optimus died. Omega died (the guy with the missles on his arm) Bah weeht gran na wheet miniban. lol Universal friendship greeting then give them a energon cube.

tarabos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by TLH3rdDan

i will happily claim my throne as king of the transformers losers here!

and JDenz...i think you mean Ultra Magnus...not Omega Supreme...and the old junk bots fixed him up anyway...makes you wonder why they didn't haul *** back to autobot city and have them fix up prime...

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Yes I see as well. Looks like I spend too much time on here.

Dont we all........:shrug:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of Blades
Dont we all........:shrug:

Yeah, I'm getting stared at by my wife. It is one of those looks to get off of the computer now.

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

Not only Optimus died. Omega died (the guy with the missles on his arm) Bah weeht gran na wheet miniban. lol Universal friendship greeting then give them a energon cube

:shrug: there are no words to describe that post lol please tell me you made up the spelling on that... and that you are not learning some ancient transformer language like the star trek dorks that learn klingon and can speak it fluidly

Latest Discussions