Transformers

OP
E

Elfan

Originally posted by JDenz
The new transformers SUCKS. Optimus and Starscream are the best. Hot Rod was stupid. Autobots transform and roll out

Ahh the new Transformers is so bad. I watched the pilot and kept figureing eventually it would get good, I coudn't sit throug it. So horirble. Since when are giant transforming robots not cool enough? You gotta catch all the minicons too? The new He-Man isn't bad though.

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

the new he-man is the old show with better artwork which is awesome... they didnt screw with it... like they did with gi joe and the transformers... i mean the one think that i didnt like about the new transformers is they kept the names of characters from the orignal series and changed what they are even switched sides with them... he-man they kept the characters the same and even kept the story line the same which is cool... im just hoping that they dont bring back that horrible she-ra crap

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

yeah i agree adam in the new one is way younger than the adamn in the old one... and do you mean tela? not sure on the spelling of that... aslo i like the fact that they made adam look like a scrawny punk in the new one... in the old one the only thing that was different about adam and he-man was what they wore lol it was kinda like superman and clark kent lol

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

for all you transformers nuts out there if you havent checked out toys r us or hasbro lately lol they are re-releasing the generation 1 original action figures... so far they have put out optimus prime, rodimus major, ultra magnus, star scream, and a super optimus prime which i dont remember... maybe it was strictly a japanese thing... they dont give any info on it...

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
His Tapes Were Awsome
Rumbel, Frenzy The 2 Birds & a Dog

Yes I liked The Movie
& My Mom Still Buy's Me some For Christmas
& im 27////// NO I don't Play With Them
They Stay in The Box.
Im Hoping to give Them To My Child
Some Day :)

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The new He-Man is cool. As well as the justice leage. It just goes to show you that creative artwork, computers, and 10 yrs. worth of new technology is awesome.

But I did find a few inconsistencies with the new justice league. My son doesn't know the difference but I noticed on the very first episode.

OP
M

Master of Blades

the one Transformer that always got me confused was the one that turned into a tape and a tape recorder. What the hell are they gonna do against those bad guys! :p

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

yeah i dont ever remember a martian in the original justice league... and they have hawk girl but where is hawk man? also when did green lantern become black? not a racist question but ive only seen a white green lantern... i guess maybe they are trying to be politically correct...

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by TLH3rdDan
yeah i dont ever remember a martian in the original justice league... and they have hawk girl but where is hawk man? also when did green lantern become black? not a racist question but ive only seen a white green lantern... i guess maybe they are trying to be politically correct...

Nope there was a Black Green Lantern.....He was the coolest one but I cant remember his name. :shrug:

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

also batman beyond is horrible it sucks... and why do they have just batman on the justice league where is robin? and since when was the hall of justice in space?

OP
J

JDenz

The JLA crew changed alot in the comic books. I don't think the black GL was ever on Justice league though. Hal Gordon was the best GL ever!!! no doubt. The black GL was nothing compared to him. Guy was the GL on the Justice league and he was a tard. Ya tela was who I meant. It sucks that they are little kids. Everything else about that show rocks.

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

ummm i dont think that tela is a little kid... if anything she is around 17 or 20 lol.... ummm prince adam does look like he might be like 14 or 17...

OP
M

Master of Blades

LOL Hey TLH3rdDan, I just realised something very funny.....Your name could stand for

"The Loser Has 3rd Dan"

:p

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The green lantern in fact was white. I still have the posable figure that my youngest son plays with now. The black falcon on the other hand was black with a black suit that had yellow lightning bolts down the front. My main question is when did wonder woman ever start flying on her own??? They have her fly without the aid of the invisible jet and what's with the invisible jet? I think John the Martian came in very late in the old cartoons I believe.

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

LOL Hey TLH3rdDan, I just realised something very funny.....Your name could stand for "The Loser Has 3rd Dan"

ha.... ha.... ha....

i wont reply since i dont want to get suspended lol however if you wish to use your imagination the reply would consist of a few choice four letter words...

anyway yeah when did wonder woman start flying on her own???? and what was with the invisible jet... so the jet was invisible but you see a woman squating in the air above you hummm i think i would be looking for cover...

OP
J

JDenz

The black green lantern was in the comics when Hal Gorden the white one quit. Then Hal Gorden came back and beat up all the other Gl's

OP
E

Elfan

I belive the new Justice Leagu is taking its inspiration more from the comic books then the Super Friends show.

Latest Discussions