Training at home

KamonGuy2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
My friend Sam trained under Augustine Fong and he is pretty good.

Brock its a shame you live in the US, but any time you are in London, give me a bell.

brocklee

Purple Belt
Reaction score
My friend Sam trained under Augustine Fong and he is pretty good.

Brock its a shame you live in the US, but any time you are in London, give me a bell.

Is it customary to give bells as gifts in UK? lol, I understand what you mean. Sure thing bud.

Tordk

White Belt
Reaction score
as far as i´m concerned it is a good thing to train at home. As long you do not train something that your trainer has not taught you yet.. otherwise the training will go very slow, meaning that you will not get any further with your training from lesson to lesson.. I do not think that you will pick up a bad habbit if you go to lesson a couple of times a week, because then your trainer will be able to correct you.. well that is my oppinion..

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
as far as i´m concerned it is a good thing to train at home. As long you do not train something that your trainer has not taught you yet.. otherwise the training will go very slow, meaning that you will not get any further with your training from lesson to lesson.. I do not think that you will pick up a bad habbit if you go to lesson a couple of times a week, because then your trainer will be able to correct you.. well that is my oppinion..

I agree.

Latest Discussions