Train with your dog?

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm. He was extremely obedient and attentive, but very intimidating at times. Great with cats, kids, and women, but you could not enter my house with hat or sunglasses on if you wanted to remain intact.
I would be very uncomfortable having anything in my house, capable of maiming/killing with me with which I couldn’t reason with and without a well developed moral compass and was prone to instinctive violent behaviour...animal or human!

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I can’t come for tea?
Are you reasonable? Do you have a well developed moral compass (Confucianism is my favoured framework but I’ll take most of them)? Are you peaceful?

If you answer ’yes‘ to all those questions, you are welcome for tea - bring biscuits…for dunking.

OP
O

Old CJ

White Belt
Reaction score
I would be very uncomfortable having anything in my house, capable of maiming/killing with me with which I couldn’t reason with and without a well developed moral compass and was prone to instinctive violent behaviour...animal or human!
Gyakato, I trust my dog. If you are a "dog person" you can find a breed to suit your needs or wants. Every dog will have it's personality and that's driven by training especially at the early ages.
I don't know you personally, so I won't even suggest you have a dog. I do suggest that everyone who could possibly have a dog in their life do so.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
Are you reasonable? Do you have a well developed moral compass (Confucianism is my favoured framework but I’ll take most of them)? Are you peaceful?

If you answer ’yes‘ to all those questions, you are welcome for tea - bring biscuits…for dunking.
I’m pleading the fifth on at least two of those. I have three biscuits, because I saved them from when I was a good dog.

Latest Discussions