tony jaa vs eddie gordo!!!clip from new film.

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Ya the story line is stupid, but the fight scenes are awesome. That particular fight scene you are talking about is a scene with Tony Jah and Lateef, Lateef is a professional gymnast and Capoeira expert. I feel for you guys, I saw the movie here in august... you guys have a ways to go before you get to see it.... although the VCD has been released here so maybe you could get a copy of a VCD from somewere. Make sure you check out my amazing scene! It was HUGE (2 seconds) and I beat the smack out of Tony Jah (he hits me 4 times and knocks me out), oh and Im wearing a really distinctive cool outfit! (a black suit just like a hundred other guys). heh

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh gosh that was cool... can't wait to see the movie :) thats going to be so cool :)

AdrenalineJunky

Black Belt
Reaction score
I've seen that clip so many times, I almost don't want to see the movie. Too much hype surrounding Jaa recently, if you ask me. I suppose it's expected, I'm just concerned that Jaa will eventually be viewed with the same reverence that Bruce Lee is. . . The capoeira is awesome, though.

Jagermeister

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Damian Mavis said:
Make sure you check out my amazing scene! It was HUGE (2 seconds) and I beat the smack out of Tony Jah (he hits me 4 times and knocks me out), oh and Im wearing a really distinctive cool outfit! (a black suit just like a hundred other guys). heh

Pay your dues and, before you know it, you'll have your face on the movie poster for Ong Bak 17. :)

OP
Odin

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
lol yeah its like what rock said in rush hour two dont touch a blackmans radio....dman dont touch a thai mans elephant ya hear!

AdrenalineJunky

Black Belt
Reaction score
Odin said:
lol yeah its like what rock said in rush hour two dont touch a blackmans radio....dman dont touch a thai mans elephant ya hear!

Rock? You mean Chris Tucker?

S

stuartSan

I watched the movie too. The storyline is weak, but the action makes up for it.

The Capoeira dude looked real good - for a moment there it seemed that he was stealing the limelight from Tony.

muaythaiart.com

White Belt
Reaction score
Jaa speak not well when act the movie becuase he's fighter not actor. This is the reason why story are weaks both ong-bak and Tom-Yum-Kung.

In tom-yum-kung I see he speak only "OUt-Chang-Ku-Khern-Ma" or Give me back my elephant only. Shortest story, I have ever heard for the main actor.

wee_blondie

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Mega cool :supcool:

Got copies of his last couple movies and can't wait to see this one! Anyone know when it's likely to make its way to the UK?

To all the Jaa critics - stop being such snobs and just enjoy the spectacle! Movies are all about entertainment so try not to read too deeply into it.

Lovin' it :boing1:

Sagat

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Love the Capoeira guy. Looks awesome. Jaa starts doing some Capoeira moves himself as if to say 'Hey I can do that too :p'
One of my mates did Capoeira for a while and we always thought how painful it would be if the Capoeira stylist copped a low kick while he was doing a handstand [sweeping him off his hands]

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
cool clip
i hope that's not the entire thing..
somehow the capoeirist became dumb in his decisions and jaa became active...
people who plot fights for movies need some real martial arts experience!

the movie looks good, judging by this fight :)

wanttofight

White Belt
Reaction score
That fight was friggen awesome! I loved it. Tony was getting nailed in the begining but damn did he come back strong:) He even threw in some of capoeira stuff. (sp?) Im gonna go see that when it comes out!

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
wanttofight said:
That fight was friggen awesome! I loved it. Tony was getting nailed in the begining but damn did he come back strong:) He even threw in some of capoeira stuff. (sp?) Im gonna go see that when it comes out!

The movie has been out for awhile now. I have seen it and it was pretty decent. Jackie Chan had a cameo in it.

JB*

White Belt
Reaction score
The film was awesome, but i wasn't keen on this specific fight scene at the point where he kicks Lateef of screen and a sword fighter appears...no lateef in the back ground to be seen, and then again, when the massive guy comes. Other than that tho, awesome watching =) The Jackie Chan appearance made me laugh =)

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
JB* said:
The film was awesome, but i wasn't keen on this specific fight scene at the point where he kicks Lateef of screen and a sword fighter appears...no lateef in the back ground to be seen, and then again, when the massive guy comes. Other than that tho, awesome watching =) The Jackie Chan appearance made me laugh =)

I agree Lateef just disappears. Terrible way to end the fight b/c to me he was not done. The sowrd part was a waste of time.
As to Jackie Chan i guess this is a way of showing one day they will do a film together.

JB*

White Belt
Reaction score
AceHBK said:
I agree Lateef just disappears. Terrible way to end the fight b/c to me he was not done. The sowrd part was a waste of time.
As to Jackie Chan i guess this is a way of showing one day they will do a film together.

I hope not,jackie chan to me is now a comedy actor, to me..."wrong film dickhead" is the most laughs im gunna get from a Tony Jaa film, i dont know if anyone else feels the same but i genuinly hope Jaa doesnt take the hollywood route. :(

White Fox

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Odin said:
Tony jar vs some guy that looks like Eddie Gordeo from Tekken,dman good video you have to click on the blue screen with muay thai vs...displayed.

dman good though cant wait to see it....although I hear the film is about a missing elephant!?!?!?!?!

[URL="http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=MUAY+THAI+VS&so=0"]http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=MUAY+THAI+VS&so=0[/URL]

All those vids were great thanks for that, My house mate would be perfect for caporeia!!! LOL!!!!

Latest Discussions