Tlc

J

Josh

Hi. TLC is "THE LEARNING CHANNEL" if you're not familiar and who all here has it on their tv plan or whatever?

Well i know that after a program, they offer it on video, like they do sometimes with the Discovery Channel, and to cut to the chase:

Twice i saw some very very very VERY awesome stuff on martial arts. Once, it was just like this i don't know, 2 hour thing on a ton of arts, interviews, lots of footage, great stuff. And the other time, it was a program on a thing about just Japanese arts. Some really cool Karate stuff(love them blocks and strikes), another on something called Combat Ki, some Ninpo, and this really awesome Aikido guy. Maybe some of ya'll have seen it, or even have it, so if you do, where can i find it on tape or i guess dvd??

Peace!!!

OP
J

Josh

hey man. thanks. yea, they need to put martial arts stuff on them channels more often. On ESPN. they got alot of the Shidokan Karate, K1 stuff, some breaking, form demonstrations, sometimes an aikido guy. cool stuff.

OP
C

Chrono

I've seen that. I've also enjoyed it very much. I even taped it when they reran it. It first appeared on The Discovery Channel maybe two years ago. Very impressive documentary on the Japanese martial arts, especially ninpo. It's a whole lot better than that Xtreme Martial Arts thing they did a while ago.

Jon

Latest Discussions