OP
J

jeffkyle

That is a cool little drill!!!! :D :D :cool: :asian:

Oops...didn't mean to post twice. :(

OP
R

rmcrobertson

Personally, I enjoyed the traditional brown belt look of stoic resignation and horror...check out John looking for either his Happy Place or The Lord on the ceiling...traditional, since it's visible as far back as, "Walls of Defense."

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't seem to be able to see all the clip, I downloaded it a couple of times, but when it gets to just over a minute (of a minute 17 secs) the audio and video cut out - has anyone else had the same problem?

I want to see the end, the beggining is cool! :)

Ian.

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Doesn't matter, watched the Real Media one instead!

Cool drill, I thought the guy was going to slide apart into 5 bits after Master Tatum had finished like when the guy in Resident Evil gets sliced up by that laser grid! Hehe.

Much respect to Larry Tatum for putting out such high quality teaching materials on the Net for free!

Ian.

Bill Lear

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by rmcrobertson
Personally, I enjoyed the traditional brown belt look of stoic resignation and horror...check out John looking for either his Happy Place or The Lord on the ceiling...traditional, since it's visible as far back as, "Walls of Defense."

The only thing worse than death itself... is the anticipation of death. :lol:

OP
P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by RCastillo
Hey, ask Master Tatum to slow it down for us old guys like me!:(

He did.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by ProfessorKenpo
He did.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

WHAT?!? I heard snap ,crackle pop, flashing hands. I lost my vision looking at that tip!:(

OP
P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by Michael Billings
Is there a schedule of when the "Tips of the Week" become available? I really enjoyed the handsword one.

Thanks,
-MB

No, no schedule right now, just ck the website to see if it's changed. Larry just shot a few of them last Sat. and a few more last night. He bought a new 3 chip camera to shoot them with so they should come out a little more crisp and clear.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

OP
J

jeffkyle

It hasn't been posted as of Thursday morning. Are we going to have to call it the Tip of Every other week? :rofl: :rofl:

Just kidding!

OP
P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by jeffkyle
It hasn't been posted as of Thursday morning. Are we going to have to call it the Tip of Every other week? :rofl: :rofl:

Just kidding!

Actually Jeff, it got posted this morning a few minutes ago, time is 1100 am PST Thursday the 18th of Sept. Ck it out, it's on Star Block

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

OP
J

jeffkyle

Originally posted by ProfessorKenpo
Actually Jeff, it got posted this morning a few minutes ago, time is 1100 am PST Thursday the 18th of Sept. Ck it out, it's on Star Block

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

Cool! :) Thanks Dude!

OP
K

Kroy

Most excellent, I'll be sure and check back more often.

OP
G

gman

I love these too. I hope they keep coming. It's great to see someone of that stature and experience passing on the knowledge.

Latest Discussions