Three Bush policies that killed bin laden...

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
From the article:

Specifically, Osama bin Laden was found because the United States military exploited actionable intelligence extracted by subjecting terrorists to enhanced interrogation techniques (EITs) in secret CIA prisons, by questioning enemy combatants at Guantanamo Bay, and by capturing a top al Qaeda source in Iraq...

US voters overwhelmingly support the limited use of harsh questioning tactics to prevent terrorist attacks on US soil – even when the loaded term “torture” is included in the question.

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You might not say that but I will, no gitmo, no black sites, no waterboarding, no dead bin laden.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Shouldn't that read: 3 Bush policies decried by liberals that Obama continued that killed Bin Laden?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Anyone got a light?

Attachments

• $constitution burning.jpg
    $constitution burning.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 122
OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It is a war, not a law enforcment issue, that is specifically why Bush took the war option over Clinton and Kerry's law enforcement approach.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Right...this the same Bush who said over and over again that he could care less where OBL was starting with oh a year after 9/11? Same Bush who rallied against how handcuffed he felt by the US Constitution? Same Bush who....eh...what's the point? He's staying out of the lime light, hoping that DOG doesn't come after him and haul him to Geneva for some "Swiss Water Treatment" himself.

David43515

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I was laid up all week in bed with food poisoning when I heard the news......I couldn`t be sure I`d heard it right until I came into work and read it in English. I don`t care who`s responsible. I don`t care if it`s little more than a symbolic victory. I`m just glad it`s been done. Good one Navy!!!!!!!!!!

Latest Discussions