There can be only one....

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey ladies... since we are all evil as don says we are... I invite you to make comments in Don's journal...

http://www.livejournal.com/users/mma_guy/

Death to Brother John and his followers!!!! For any penguin that doesn't see a frozen fish coming towards him, is no real ninja!!!! :D

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
come on Chronuss you love it....go on admit it!!

Chronuss said:
this is what I looked like tonight...and yes...all girls are evil....'specially when they have Silly String at their disposal.....

I

Insedia_Cantharis

AAAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRREEEEEEWWWWW~!!

How DARE you start another penguin War!

I, my fellow Mt'ers, are the Penguin Peace Treaty! Raise Thy hand if you vote for peace among all waddling species! WE, my friends, are the Hippies of the Arctic-Ninpo World! Join me!

(I'm allowed to sound stupid, everyone else is... )

Attachments

• $ZE TREATY copy.jpg
    $ZE TREATY copy.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 134

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sarah said:
Kick *** Nalia.........
oooooooo!!!! look, there really is a smiley for everything... that one is of me beating FWA tomorrow with a stick :D

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Fight with attitude said:
LOL!!...as I told you Sarah there is good evil and bad evil...I don't think Nalia has good evil in her.
Nope, not a drop :whip:

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
Drew-Drew-Drew....
You fell for my tricks again!!! HaHa... I was carrying a pack of "Altoids" in my small, hidden 'ninja' back-pack. Your stinky (yet cleverly sharpened) fish pierced my little back pack & small metal box of Altoids. The stunned look upon my face was a mixture of pain at the loss of my favorite breath mints (Sorry Mj...I'll get some more so I don't 'smoke yer salmon' with my breath) and also amazement at the utterly stupid thing that you had done...FOR NOW I COME AT YOU NOT ONLY WITH SWORD IN HAND BUT WITH SOME OF THE WORST PUPPY BREATH YOU"VE EVER WAFTED!!!!
BANZAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII....!
After faking my own demise I slunk back into the water and watched your every gloating movement from beneath the ice. I'm proud of mine family who has drawn their cudgles in my defense. Their pains shall NOT go unpunished and their good deeds will not go unrewarded (Catch...heres a fish, with a hint of minty freshness)
My deeds have earned me poetry I see. It is to be expected!
I am the Don Quixote of the Ice Flow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When next we meet, ye puffin of the smurf-ninja mask, I SHALL pummel you silly!!!

BTW: Ya owes me a new back pack and a new box Altoids!

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Minty fresh water, is there any orange roughy in those waters?

Don't forget the reach of the Brother's sword, Andrew. It can slice and dice that ice quite efficiently. Just a thought, while you are standing there, looking like a penguin.

Go Brother John. Methinks this is not his only job but he will be back and is planning carefully.

And I am off to class, so will check in later to see whether the 'Droo is skewered. Gee, I hope I don't miss that. TW

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Andrew Green said:
Joke's one you... That isn't just "water" anymore :D
Oh yeah ya little sissy come out from under your mommy's skirt and say that! Stoolman I'll drink to that! :cheers:

Attachments

• $penguin 3.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 135

Latest Discussions