There can be only one....

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL!

Run Brother John, RUN!!! He is mad I tell you, Mad, Mad, Mad!!! and very protective of his Ninja Penguin status :D

Fight with attitude

Green Belt
Reaction score
Not this again...last time this happen lots of blood was shed, penguins were hung, and had there head cut off..hmmm, I think I should bring back my old avatar..yeah Andrew would love that :wavey:

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
The age-old showdown, youth/energy vs age/cunning. I would be on Brother John, swam around the ice floes a few times.... TW

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
i was gonna say something and get involved...but thought it'd be more interesting to sit back and watch the show

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Brother John ain't no penguin. No Ninja penguin worth half his weight in fish would ignore a challlenge...

I am thinking he is just a Chicken in disguise... :D

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
TigerWoman said:
The age-old showdown, youth/energy vs age/cunning. I would be on Brother John, swam around the ice floes a few times.... TW

Whoops, that got out wrong... its bet on Brother John as he's swum around the ice floes a few times. Go John! Exactly how you going to do this challenge. Seal Bounce? Penguin Bashing? Huh? TW

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
HOSA Andrew-San...
You have fallen prey to the wiles of the TRUE Ninja-Penguin such as myself!!! For only a novice would waddle out on thin ice as you have and flap thine pusilanamous wings against thine chest and boast of defeating a master as you have now done! Meanwhile I have kept to the most Ancient of Penguin-Ninja ways, I Flap without Flying...In stealth I belly slide round the darkest of glaciers, out of sight of penguin or sealion or even the dastardly masters of Orca-Ryu Jutsu. Yes, I have seen your blue masked ways and secretly observed your lack of fish finding...oh he who dwells on the yellow ice!!!! Meanwhile, seeing your OPEN defiance of the most ancient masters as you mail-order anchovies...I slide my beak beneath my slick black wing and snicker as one who knows the truth...As I have studied under Soke-dokey OPUS himself.
Thine threats, thine claims and thine beak art empty...
And so I press my beak against thine rounded belly and snear as I scream...
"HOSA Andrew-San...ungard, havatchoo..."

D_Brady

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Brother John said:
HOSA Andrew-San...
You have fallen prey to the wiles of the TRUE Ninja-Penguin such as myself!!! For only a novice would waddle out on thin ice as you have and flap thine pusilanamous wings against thine chest and boast of defeating a master as you have now done! Meanwhile I have kept to the most Ancient of Penguin-Ninja ways, I Flap without Flying...In stealth I belly slide round the darkest of glaciers, out of sight of penguin or sealion or even the dastardly masters of Orca-Ryu Jutsu. Yes, I have seen your blue masked ways and secretly observed your lack of fish finding...oh he who dwells on the yellow ice!!!! Meanwhile, seeing your OPEN defiance of the most ancient masters as you mail-order anchovies...I slide my beak beneath my slick black wing and snicker as one who knows the truth...As I have studied under Soke-dokey OPUS himself.
Thine threats, thine claims and thine beak art empty...
And so I press my beak against thine rounded belly and snear as I scream...
"HOSA Andrew-San...ungard, havatchoo..."

That was so cool. NOT that I'm taking sides, you both freak me out a little bit.

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
Fight with attitude said:
Not this again...last time this happen lots of blood was shed, penguins were hung, and had there head cut off..hmmm, I think I should bring back my old avatar..yeah Andrew would love that :wavey:

OOSuu.."Fight with attitude"
I appreciate your avoidance of conflict as you waddle the path of peace...
But lo...one hath called me out of the shadows, flinging the stinky dung of malice too and fro..
But I must address your concerns... you are TOO late!!!
For this is one penguin that is Already "hung".....

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:popcorn: Dan pass that popcorn, this time I'll get you a stool...my money's on the Bro! The other one likes to trash talk and he wears a frilly pink pillow beneath his feathers :rolleyes: in Penguin Bounce that could be considered cheating! And well, Brother John is, as he put it, hung so me thinks as long as he promises to wear his xl cup, I'll sit here in his corner and be his water girl! :D

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yes Flatlander-San.... observe, Observe and snarf thine buttery popcorn as a giant male sealion with post-nasal drainage....
For the I will lay waste utterly to this killer-whale snack known only as "Andrew-San"...
if that IS his real name....

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nalia said:
Brother John ain't no penguin. No Ninja penguin worth half his weight in fish would ignore a challlenge...

I am thinking he is just a Chicken in disguise... :D
YOSH....Nalia-sama...
Hold fast and lift thine beak from the sand. You've been held sway by the whiles of a dastardly noviciate-Penguin Ninja-wanabe (say THAT 5X fast).. Your confusion has grown longer than thine neck...which thou hast now lain upon my chopping block of DOOOOOM!!!!!
So turn thine end with white ploomage toward the sun and hop away in silly Ostrich fashion... for you have not risen to the level of sublime wisdom of my water-girl Mj-Hi-Yah... which in our native Tonge means "She with sufficient wisdom to take the correct side in a fight between two Penguin-Ninja by chosing the Hung-one". It's true...that's a direct translation from the original Kanji for Mj-Hi-Yah...
look it up.
:asian:

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
pete said:
both penguin imposters... here is the real deal, and founder of penguin style:
IMPOSTER????
Perhaps Andrew-San, but not I.
(in fact I suspect he's actually a puffin with his hair slicked down in whale lard, oldest trick in the books...I know.....I've bought all the old books on E-Bay)

Pete-Pete-Pete...
Though should'st have kept thine tongue against thine epiglotis in order to restrict thine display of ignorance...
BEWARE, Lest I slap thee with fish as well in my Tuxedo-like FURRY!!!!
(wish I could spell)

Latest Discussions