• TheLetch -

• satans.barber

• Paul Janulis aka PAUL

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by Seig
About two weeks ago, I had one of them threaten to shoot me. He had pulled up alongside me and was cussing me over the radio. He threatened to shoot me when I offered to let him kick my :moon: I looked him dead in the eye, and set my .45 on the dash. I picked up my mic and said, "I hope you are a better shot than I am." I have never seen a rig accelerate that fast.

Eep! That's why I voted for you!

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There was a time when a trucker could be counted on to stop and help out a stranded motorist, give someone directions to just about everywhere in the country and blink the head lights when you passed them to let you know you were clear. Now, there are so many wanna be thugs, guys who've seen "Smokey and the Bandit" one too many times and doppers behind the wheel that I'm sometimes ashamed to admit that I drive for a living. There is still a huge percentage of drivers (95% or better) that are hardworking down to earth family men but the 5% that is left over really give the rest of us a bad name.

OP
T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by theletch1
There was a time when a trucker could be counted on to stop and help out a stranded motorist, give someone directions to just about everywhere in the country and blink the head lights when you passed them to let you know you were clear. Now, there are so many wanna be thugs, guys who've seen "Smokey and the Bandit" one too many times and doppers behind the wheel that I'm sometimes ashamed to admit that I drive for a living. There is still a huge percentage of drivers (95% or better) that are hardworking down to earth family men but the 5% that is left over really give the rest of us a bad name.

I had a semi tailgate me down I-695 around Baltimore...scary crap!

But my dad has always run across the nice truckers. He's driven from Maryland to Washington State several times to visit his sister, and whenever he's broken down, a trucker has come to his aid more often than not. He told me that truckers are some of the nicest people on the road.

OP
R

RCastillo

It's not just truckers, almost every profession is like that.

Hold on here, I 've never tail gated anyone, except good looking ladies!(And ugly guys like Jason):rolleyes:

OP
R

RCastillo

Are you implying that there are no bad teachers that make your profession more difficult for you because of the image they convey to the public?

Funny that you should mention that. I am perceived to be a bully, have no compassion, aloof, and some administrators are not fond of me, but I push for excellence, am a no nonsense person, but I do care about people.

So, they think I'm not a poster boy for good teachers because I supposedly make teachers look bad. Yet, I'm one of the many thay shows up to educate the young children with trying to deal with an unknowing public, Legisaltors who have no ideas of the problems we face, parents who take no responsibility/accountability for their children, and bad morale being one of the big issues among teachers today.:idunno:

Maybe they can use me in W.V.?

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
I am perceived to be a bully, yet, I'm one of the many thay shows up to educate the young children with trying to deal with an unknowing public, Legisaltors who have no ideas of the problems we face, parents who take no responsibility/accountability for their children, and bad morale being one of the big issues among teachers today. Maybe they can use me in W.V.?

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

:asian:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Goldendragon7
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

:asian:

Or maybe Arizona. I'm sure one more Kenpoist out there won't hurt!;)

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
No one tailgates me.:mad:

Yeah, well pull over off of the road, and let's discuss it!:mad:

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
No one tailgates me.

people usually get outta my way...I think they recognize the sound of my Honda. ;) ..I've had many people pull over to the side of the road cause they got tired of me. :rofl:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chronuss
people usually get outta my way...I think recognize the sound of my Honda. ;) ..I've had many people pull over to the side of the road cause they got tired of me. :rofl:

Ohhhh I could say sooooooo many things...............

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
it's true though...ask Jani...she usually drafts me coming from the studio...if I go around someone...she's right behind me and vice versa. :D

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chronuss
it's true though...ask Jani...she usually drafts me coming from the studio...if I go around someone...she's right behind me and vice versa. :D

I've ridden enough times with you to not have to ask anyone.. *rolls owls*

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
oh, blah...I'm usually more mindful when I've got another person in the car...still pass slow-*** people, though. hell, Jason's rode in my car for almost an hour...up the mountain and over...and that road's got quite a few kiss-my-*** turns...:)