Armadillos

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Goldendragon,

I'm surprised you aren't based in Texas. I used to live there and loved seeing those armadillos!!!

- Ceicei

OP
Goldendragon7

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ceicei
Goldendragon, I'm surprised you aren't based in Texas. I used to live there and loved seeing those armadillos!!!

I posted those for Tess..... I'm a Scorpio/Dragon....
Born in Colorado, moved to Arizona in '63 to Phoenix in '71 been here ever since.
:) Some of my pets.......

Attachments

• $scorp002sm.jpg
    $scorp002sm.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 147
K

KenpoGirl

So you don't drown them in alcohol anymore then?

That's just too freaky. Like I'll be visiting again. :rolleyes:

dot
:D

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Some of my pets.......
Last time I saw that many scorpions was on the rifle range in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba when I lifted a target from a stack laying downrange. Not a nice surprise at all. As for the Armadillos... they're possums with male pattern baldness;)

T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by Goldendragon7
I posted those for Tess..... I'm a Scorpio/Dragon....
Born in Colorado, moved to Arizona in '63 to Phoenix in '71 been here ever since.
:) Some of my pets.......

CUTE!! *grins*

..dude! those would make my sister spaz out! *evil grin*

Oh yeah! I saw this thing on Animal Planet it was a guy with...erm...the big honkin black scorpions...(emperor??)..anyway, he had one on his forehead, and one hanging from his nose. I thought of you, Mr. C...

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*twitches*
Last time the Goldendragon was here.. I made a point of telling him how much I don't like Scorpions.. so what does the Grand Goober do? Walks up to within 3 feet of me .. doesn't say a word.. just tosses something at me.. I catch it..and look down.. and in my hand.. I'm holding a Scorpion trapped in Amber.. egad.. ~!!
The goober~!!! hahaaaa

T

TheRustyOne

Aww. I guess some don't think thems cute like other do.

...oh! THERE'S a pet to bring home to dad!! *uber evil grin*

OP
Goldendragon7

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheRustyOne
I saw this thing on Animal Planet it was a guy with... erm ... Big honkin Black Emperor Scorpions. He had one on his forehead, and one hanging from his nose. I thought of you, Mr. C...

Yep, I had two of those that my students got me for my birthday one year :). They are actually harmless. The scoprions in the picture do have quite a sting.... sorta like a bee, but not deadly to most.

:D

http://www.key-net.net/users/swb/pet_arthropod/Emperor.htm

Attachments

• $empscorp.jpg
    $empscorp.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 122

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7
They are actually harmless. The scoprions in the picture do have quite a sting.... sorta like a bee, but not deadly to most.

Beautiful pair in that picture. My son and his friend also had a pair (one for each) of the same breed. What really weirded people out is that they would go walking around with one scorpion on their shoulders. I guess with that much handling, the scorpions were just resigned to just hanging on and didn't even try to sting them.

I did have one as a kid, but it was a wild brown/red desert type and very quick, very mean. That one, i definitely don't mess around with it (handle it with bare hands). It reminded me of some arnis fighters.

I also used to have some adorable, fuzzy tarantulas as pets.

- Ceicei

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was in the Bahamas and I rented some scooters for teh ex-wife and myself. We had gone looking around and got to palces even the locals did not go :eek: . On the way back in the afternoon, it rained (* Like usually *) and the road started to get crowded by all the little critters (* Snakes / Scorpians / spiders / etc, ..., . *). I could not avoid hitting them. Mostly the scorpians that seemed to run right in front of me, they seemed to move fast :). The ex stopped and started to get upset at all the critters. I told her to keep going and that I would follow, I had been leading to get us back, she had not paid attention to our route. It is one of the better moments I remember :p . And when we got back and filled up the gas, the locals filing the tanks asked did you go to the beach? Yes we went to the beach and then we went around the island and ended up over by Peilican Point. (* Eastern Tip of Grand Bahamian Island *) Where? Peilican Point. No way we do not go there, and we live here on this island :eek: :D . Once again I got off the beaten path :shrug: and enjoyed how the real locals lived :( and survived to tell of it. :D

That is my Scorpian Story, oh by the way the ex was a Scorpia/Monkey, not so sure why she was so upset?

dearnis.com

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The armadillo makes a great speed bump and a fair pair of boots; I just havent figured out the scorpion's role....

Latest Discussions