.TheA search for A Live Teacher.

Reaction score
I have recently been contacting wc associations of nearby countries and regrettably it isnt going as well as i hoped and i was wondering if anyone on MT studies or teaches WC in asia since me and my group would be interested in flying the teacher to pakistan for a time period that is adequate... anyway there's a saying where im from it roughly translates to the survivor perseveres but it really means that no matter how hard stuff gets you have have to keep going .... anyway here's a recent clip of the SNT we practice

Last edited by a moderator:

wtxs

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I have recently been contacting wc associations of nearby countries and regrettably it isnt going as well as i hoped and i was wondering if anyone on MT studies or teaches WC in asia since me and my group would be interested in flying the teacher to pakistan for a time period that is adequate... anyway there's a saying where im from it roughly translates to the survivor perseveres but it really means that no matter how hard stuff gets you have have to keep going .... anyway here's a recent clip of the SNT we practice

eh ok ... what happened to the bong/tan/palm strike section?:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

cwk

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I haven't got time to travel to Pakistan but if you're willing to fly over to Thailand, we might be able to sort something out. PM me if you like.

Domino

Black Belt
Reaction score
How many of you are there and where are you exactly again please?

Mumbai, we have a school.
India
Samuel Kwok Wing Chun India

A/5,Vandana Apts,
Shree Mahalakshmi Clny,
Andheri West.Mumbai 400058.
India 91
Contact Sifu Chaitanya R Naik
or Sifu Sonu Kumar Giri
Telephone: +91-022-(26773192)
Mobile : +91-09819943093 /
09819117614 / 09819449920 /

OP
H
Reaction score
Sorry for the hiatus ... cwk ,domino thank you for the info , i'm not exactly rolling in bling right now but a month or so down the road , something might happen ... anyway Cwk i will get in touch you as soon as i can , thailand sounds like a nice place to train :)

Nabakatsu

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Too bad I wasn't more qualified, I Can teach the basics of my system, I've been teaching outside of class to lower level students for almost a year now. I'm not in Asia, but, I'm not tied down where I am either.. how cheap are hotels/food out there? :p
How long are you looking to train for? days/hours per day/ ect ect..
Good luck, as long as you don't give up, you'll make it happen eventually.

mook jong man

Senior Master
Reaction score
Too bad I wasn't more qualified, I Can teach the basics of my system, I've been teaching outside of class to lower level students for almost a year now. I'm not in Asia, but, I'm not tied down where I am either.. how cheap are hotels/food out there? :pHow long are you looking to train for? days/hours per day/ ect ect..Good luck, as long as you don't give up, you'll make it happen eventually.
I don't think you want to be going over to Pakistan Nab , there's quite a few Islamic fundamentalists who would love nothing more than to get their hands on a young American guy such as yourself.

Nabakatsu

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Yeah, that certainly came to mind, not to mention Haris' some-what shady start here in the forum, lol

OP
H
Reaction score
hahaha My some-what shady start , i giggled . i was making a video for charitable purposes which turned into me learning that you should only prank someone who wont mind and never do it en masse lol ... but to be honest There's certain areas that are some-what extreme but mostly its very peaceful .. infact islam teaches peace , not war...Some people just can't interpret stuff but i guess that happens everywhere with almost everything , no?