The Wong Way

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greetings sir! Delighted you've heard of the great man. Indeed, most martial artists worth their salt know Wong from his many exploits. If you're lucky, I might tell you all about the time he disarmed a bandit while blindfolded!
I know this one-

Master Wong was meditation on a stand of miniature bamboo after hard training. He wore a blindfold to sharpen his other senses and become a better fighter.

Suddenly, a bandit barged into his meditation hall, shouting obscenities and questioning Master Wong’s father’s very existence and his ability to control his own sphincters. The huge fisted bandit lunged at the seated and blindfolded Master Wong brandishing a pair of diamond swords. Master Wong lept upwards toward the ceiling of the vaulted hall, pushed off the ceiling with his feet and propelled himself toward the are his sense of smell told him the bandit was standing. Of course, the Master was correct in his locating of the miscreant and was able to loosen the swords from the grip of the bandit and simultaneously incise the bandit’s shoulders cutting his arms completely off, which thudded, sickeningly, to the floor. Blood spurted across the master’s face and he simply licked it off with his chameleon-like tongue. He stemmed the bandits bleeding wounds with the sap from the stand of miniature bamboo thus saving his life. The bandit gave his name as Cheech Chong and begged to be forgiven and become a disciple of Master Wong.

Cheech Chong became an adept at the leg-emphasised art of Master Wong and roamed the countryside of China… although he did struggled to keep his bottom clean.

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I know this one-

Master Wong was meditation on a stand of miniature bamboo after hard training. He wore a blindfold to sharpen his other senses and become a better fighter.

Suddenly, a bandit barged into his meditation hall, shouting obscenities and questioning Master Wong’s father’s very existence and his ability to control his own sphincters. The huge fisted bandit lunged at the seated and blindfolded Master Wong brandishing a pair of diamond swords. Master Wong lept upwards toward the ceiling of the vaulted hall, pushed off the ceiling with his feet and propelled himself toward the are his sense of smell told him the bandit was standing. Of course, the Master was correct in his locating of the miscreant and was able to loosen the swords from the grip of the bandit and simultaneously incise the bandit’s shoulders cutting his arms completely off, which thudded, sickeningly, to the floor. Blood spurted across the master’s face and he simply licked it off with his chameleon-like tongue. He stemmed the bandits bleeding wounds with the sap from the stand of miniature bamboo thus saving his life. The bandit gave his name as Cheech Chong and begged to be forgiven and become a disciple of Master Wong.

Cheech Chong became an adept at the leg-emphasised art of Master Wong and roamed the countryside of China… although he did struggled to keep his bottom clean.
This sounds a little far-fetched - can you state your source here?

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where I twain, we caww it the Weppard Temple of the Wong way. Technically, we're disciples of Fudd style.
Oh fookin* hell 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Cripkey?

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It seems there's much you don't know my friend.
You are right! There are tigers in Henan province, China.

Yes, there have been tigers in Henan province, China. In a recent incident, two escaped tigers killed their keeper in central Henan province. The unfortunate event occurred while a staff member was feeding the big cats. The tigers mauled the man, and he later succumbed to his injuries in the hospital. Authorities launched a search for the tigers, but their attempts to capture them failed, leading to the decision to shoot the animals dead12.

It’s important to note that the South China tiger is one of the top ten endangered animals in China and is under first-class state protection. Some Chinese zoos, including Shanghai Zoo and Wangcheng Park in Luoyang city, breed South China tigers3. However, incidents of dangerous zoo animals escaping and

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
You are right! There are tigers in Henan province, China.

Yes, there have been tigers in Henan province, China. In a recent incident, two escaped tigers killed their keeper in central Henan province. The unfortunate event occurred while a staff member was feeding the big cats. The tigers mauled the man, and he later succumbed to his injuries in the hospital. Authorities launched a search for the tigers, but their attempts to capture them failed, leading to the decision to shoot the animals dead12.

It’s important to note that the South China tiger is one of the top ten endangered animals in China and is under first-class state protection. Some Chinese zoos, including Shanghai Zoo and Wangcheng Park in Luoyang city, breed South China tigers3. However, incidents of dangerous zoo animals escaping and
No worries :) we all make mistakes sometimes.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I have decent Chinese but Monk Wong told me only to speak English now I'm back in Europe - this is a way of training my mind. The mountains temple is roughly in the middle of the province. You may not think there are many ruffians up there, but anyone who has been to the Leopard Temple knows the truth.
200w.gif

Decent Chinese.... and yet you have not even once responded to any pinyin I wrote..... or for that matter none of the chinese characters either. And you have not told me what dialect..... for future outragous stories you may want to do a little more research, but I will give you a bit of advice....Chinese is not so much a language as a family of languages....so saying you speak Chinese, after being asked what dialect is much the same as responding with "I speak a little Germanic language"

Do you have any idea how many folks have showed up on MT with similar outrageous stories since I have been in MT..., I have been to China, going again real soon, have family there, wife grew up there...so at this point, sorry if I offend,,,I am calling it Jiǎ de,

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
200w.gif

Decent Chinese.... and yet you have not even once responded to any pinyin I wrote..... or for that matter none of the chinese characters either. And you have not told me what dialect..... for future outragous stories you may want to do a little more research, but I will give you a bit of advice....Chinese is not so much a language as a family of languages....so saying you speak Chinese, after being asked what dialect is much the same as responding with "I speak a little Germanic language"

Do you have any idea how many folks have showed up on MT with similar outrageous stories since I have been in MT..., I have been to China, going again real soon, have family there, wife grew up there...so at this point, sorry if I offend,,,I am calling it Jiǎ de,
No not really. When I refer to Chinese I'm talking about Mandarin, which I learned in Beijing but also learned Henan dialect while in the Leopard Temple. So no, it's not like saying "I speak a little Germanic language" - unlucky with that misfire there.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
No not really. When I refer to Chinese I'm talking about Mandarin, which I learned in Beijing but also learned Henan dialect while in the Leopard Temple. So no, it's not like saying "I speak a little Germanic language" - unlucky with that misfire there.
no misfire at all, still think you're Jiǎ de,
so, what is Henan dialect...,, I know, not sure you do

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I've proven myself already through mastering the Wong style. Few will argue with that.
You are funny.... not at all believable... but you at least stick to your guns.... and I still don't believe a word of this wuxia you are posting...... "mastered" really..... so what Chinese term do you expect your students to call you....Grand Master?

I expect the term to me IN Chinese by the way

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
You are funny.... not at all believable... but you at least stick to your guns.... and I still don't believe a word of this wuxia you are posting...... "mastered" really..... so what Chinese term do you expect your students to call you....Grand Master?
As I said, Monk Wong is keen for me only to use English and western terminology now I'm in London. His rationale is - I must teach westerners in a way they will understand. As Grand Master is also used in chess, I will happily use this term.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As I said, Monk Wong is keen for me only to use English and western terminology now I'm in London. His rationale is - I must teach westerners in a way they will understand. As Grand Master is also used in chess, I will happily use this term.
Convenient.