The true test

I'd be gone like the wind. I'd buy a ton of land and start a guide business. (Seig - I'd let you come hunt for free.) Do some taxidermy and woodworking on the side. Man, that would be the life. Well, back to reality.

Same job I think. Slightly different lifestyle though. Would throw a bunch of the money out right off the bat to get friends, family, and colleagues out of debt and into a better quality of life.

On the other hand, I guess I could make use of the independence and funds to do some good public interest advocacy and research.

Originally posted by KenpoTess
Probably take the studio bunch on a Kenpo Tour circuit..

yay!! :boing1: ...that means us!!...I think...we should all go on cruise...yep yep yep...that'd be fun...that ship wouldn't know what do to with us...:D...we'd just take over one of the decks and that'd be that. :rofl:

Originally posted by Chronuss
yay!! :boing1: ...that means us!!...I think...we should all go on cruise...yep yep yep...that'd be fun...that ship wouldn't know what do to with us...:D...we'd just take over one of the decks and that'd be that. :rofl:

methinks I would have to make it a secret journey.. *nodding furitively... some just wouldn't fit into our tea party plans :D

Oh yeah.. I could sooo go for a cruise ... and take over a deck.. Bah.. take over the Ship I say~!!!!

...our contingent would have to be slightly bigger to take over the ship...but we could certainly give people a run for the money over the gym...:D

all of us...on the same ship...for how many days?? oh dear...i'm scared already!

1st deck...Knife fun w/ Pete
2nd deck...Sparring
3rd deck...Forms and techniques...

...*shrug* just a suggestion....maybe it'll be good enough that i'll be let out of the suitcase once in a while...

Latest Discussions

Back