The Trayvon Martin Tour

What really pisses me off about this whole Treyvon BULL ****, is how the media, along with Al Shapton played this as a RACE issue, instead of what it really was, and everyone continues to feed into this whole TREYVON story as a RACE ISSUE.

WHY?????

So now anything and everything is considered RACE related.

so now, TREYVON is a CIVIL RIGHTS MARTYR????????????????

BULL ****

Why fan the flames of racial tension with a story that was not a racial crime. and everyone here continues to feed into the RACE WARS whenever a treyvon thread comes up.

Last edited:
So master dan if its not about Money and its all about getting the word out why did his mother trademark his name?

Did you bother to try to find out why before making a conclusion? The mother probably said exactly why she did it. Perhaps to keep other from doing the same.

Here, I did your homework for you: "The family attorney, Natalie Jackson, told RadarOnline.com exclusively: "I want to set the record straight, the trademarks were applied for so that no one can profit from or promote their own agendas using Trayvon Martin. Trayvon's parents will never seek to financially profit from these trademarks, period. I can't emphasize that point enough. They haven't even been able to mourn his death because they are seeking justice for his death. "Their son is dead and it's insulting for people to think that they are thinking about profiting from this horrific tragedy. It's sad that there are those out there that are attempting to make money off of Trayvon's death and that his parents had to do this.""

Again, why does no one bother to do the slightest amount of due diligence prior to making their conclusions?

Did you bother to try to find out why before making a conclusion? The mother probably said exactly why she did it. Perhaps to keep other from doing the same.

Here, I did your homework for you: "The family attorney, Natalie Jackson, told RadarOnline.com exclusively: "I want to set the record straight, the trademarks were applied for so that no one can profit from or promote their own agendas using Trayvon Martin. Trayvon's parents will never seek to financially profit from these trademarks, period. I can't emphasize that point enough. They haven't even been able to mourn his death because they are seeking justice for his death. "Their son is dead and it's insulting for people to think that they are thinking about profiting from this horrific tragedy. It's sad that there are those out there that are attempting to make money off of Trayvon's death and that his parents had to do this.""

Again, why does no one bother to do the slightest amount of due diligence prior to making their conclusions?

i guess dan ***umes NO ONE = WHITE PEOPLE.

To stop white people from making money of his name such as increased sales of skittles and such ....

sounds kind of racist but anyway, as does most of his "sheet" and "whitey" anti-white remarks do.

why didnt DAN do his "DUE DILIGENCE" and see the press release SKITTLES made after the murder... another ***umption.

http://www.bet.com/news/national/20...ases-statement-on-trayvon-martin-tragedy.html

I made sure to use the news posted from BET to prevent any BIAS reporting or suggesting...

Empty i dont need to do my homework. Because I dont care if she making money i say go for it. Earn it while she can. It was a smart move if you ask me. But dont act like it has nothing to do with money. EVERYTHING in this world cones down to money.

In general, a little due diligence is good practice for everybody. But in considering the genesis of this particular thread, due diligence and even the slightest bit of objectivity would have gotten in the way of caricaturing and maligning the Martin family.

In general, a little due diligence is good practice for everybody. But in considering the genesis of this particular thread, due diligence and even the slightest bit of objectivity would have gotten in the way of caricaturing and maligning the Martin family.

Well, it also pays to practice due diligence before accusing people of above actions.

No accusations are necessary. Your comments speak for themselves.

Like I said, you are projecting and assuming.

But I get it alright:
Your racism is A OK.
Anybody non black saying anything remotely critical is a bigot fascist.

Oh, never mind, you are not racist, you dated a white girl at one time....and many of your closest friends are white....

Oh stuff it.

Like I said, you are projecting and assuming.

But I get it alright:
Your racism is A OK.
Anybody non black saying anything remotely critical is a bigot fascist.

Oh, never mind, you are not racist, you dated a white girl at one time....and many of your closest friends are white....

Oh stuff it.

Actually, my wife is White. And our children are multi-racial. And their grandparents are White. And their cousins are White, Black, Latino, Asian and fine mixtures thereof.

We have no need or tolerance for racism or bigotry of any kind.

That last statement is not the impression you give, good sir; not to this Englishman at least. Of course, it may well be the limitations of the text medium diverting what you intended to say down a wayward path.

Or it may be that even after all these years I just fail to understand 'American'; that is far from being beyond the bounds of possibility, for I all too often take offence at what some members post here when they meant to spark no such reaction.

it stops today in the great state of Alabama.

Now, granted I have not kept up with developments, but I really would like to know why the family is touring states that don't seem to have any obvious connection with the case.

Yes, I know, Birmingham is the cradle of the civil liberties movement, but I till don't get it.

As I read this it's the OP questioning something she doesn't understand, surely answers as to what is going on would have been better than allegations of racism etc?

For what it's worth this is what we've had reported. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/trayvon-martin

since we are all getting a little heated about the "you're a racist cause you said this" . "no you're a racist cause you said that",

let all sit back, relax and enjoy some racial humor.

warning, if you dont already know these 2 comedians, they use some explicit language...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing to do with the thread but, surfing through the other linked videos from those that d1jinx posted, I watched one entitled Black People vs Ni**ers. Whilst, being a middle-aged Englishman, there was far too much swearing in it for my tastes, it did what all good comedy is supposed to do - make you think whilst at the same time it makes you laugh. The reaction from the audience told a very strong story as to what ordinary people think on the matter.

That last statement is not the impression you give, good sir; not to this Englishman at least. Of course, it may well be the limitations of the text medium diverting what you intended to say down a wayward path.

Or it may be that even after all these years I just fail to understand 'American'; that is far from being beyond the bounds of possibility, for I all too often take offence at what some members post here when they meant to spark no such reaction.

Not particularly sure what offended you, Sukerkin.

What really pisses me off about this whole Treyvon BULL ****, is how the media, along with Al Shapton played this as a RACE issue, instead of what it really was, and everyone continues to feed into this whole TREYVON story as a RACE ISSUE.

WHY?????

So now anything and everything is considered RACE related.

so now, TREYVON is a CIVIL RIGHTS MARTYR????????????????

BULL ****

Why fan the flames of racial tension with a story that was not a racial crime. and everyone here continues to feed into the RACE WARS whenever a treyvon thread comes up.

So you are confirming the premise of one of two major issues out of this case is Racism Fatigue all the people that say Travon shooting and fight for justice had nothing to do with racism are outright racist or in the group that are just tired and not wanting to talk about it anymore so they denie everything. Race War like it never happened? like it still dosn't exist?? how much to Ostretch eggs go for now these days you and those like you must be laying a few??

You tell that black father and mother its not about race? how far you gonna get with that? The police and prosecutors office dropped the ball then covered thier tracks when enough presure was put on and what is wrong with Al Sharpton good man but Rev Jackson I do believe would jump on a gut wagon if he though it would get him exposure and funding but he is not the issue in general USA still has a long way to go on the rights of all minorities women included.

i guess dan ***umes NO ONE = WHITE PEOPLE.

sounds kind of racist but anyway, as does most of his "sheet" and "whitey" anti-white remarks do.

why didnt DAN do his "DUE DILIGENCE" and see the press release SKITTLES made after the murder... another ***umption.

http://www.bet.com/news/national/20...ases-statement-on-trayvon-martin-tragedy.html

I made sure to use the news posted from BET to prevent any BIAS reporting or suggesting...

First of all I did hear and see the statement made by Skittles wasn't worth the time my point is she wanted to restrict anyone from profiting from his name and I am giving an example of how short biased statements are negative but my point is that in general the MA forum seems to be a majority of race biased conservative slants and supporting comments seem many times to line up 4-1 negative and in most cases changing the subject like well why not look at the black on black death or anyother subject to justify a basic need to put down people of color, liberals or others they feel threatened by or a need to feel better about themselves by belittling others.

You miss sarcasim or a mirror short statement just the same as the intent of the original thread here as what I believe but this started slow and we have 4 pages now and some people have contributed meaningful information on behalf of the family and the truth about the core problem for that I am grateful. God hopefully this means that the majority of MA talk forum members are not Duck Dynasty after all. if you can't get the humor in that buy a new pair of shoes. Shaloam

First of all I did hear and see the statement made by Skittles wasn't worth the time my point is she wanted to restrict anyone from profiting from his name and I am giving an example of how short biased statements are negative but my point is that in general the MA forum seems to be a majority of race biased conservative slants and supporting comments seem many times to line up 4-1 negative and in most cases changing the subject like well why not look at the black on black death or anyother subject to justify a basic need to put down people of color, liberals or others they feel threatened by or a need to feel better about themselves by belittling others.

You miss sarcasim or a mirror short statement just the same as the intent of the original thread here as what I believe but this started slow and we have 4 pages now and some people have contributed meaningful information on behalf of the family and the truth about the core problem for that I am grateful. God hopefully this means that the majority of MA talk forum members are not Duck Dynasty after all. if you can't get the humor in that buy a new pair of shoes. Shaloam

GOOD LORD MAN, YOU ARE RAMBLING. PUT A PERIOD (.) in those paragraph sentences you have. your message (IF ANY) gets lost in the rambling and only begins to make you appear to be senile and delusional.

and I LOVE DUCK DYNASTY by the way. Si is my favorite.

I think the GREAT WHITE NORTH has gotten to you. Leave the polar bears and eskimos alone and come back to civilization. you've gone off your rocker man.

remember, punctuation, commas and periods....

Last edited:
Back